Hillary didn't win the presidencey true enough

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
but neither did Putin, supposedly

seriously there's a lot more talk in various media about Trump's ability to serve with all these shady ties to Russia

how can we have a virtual agent of Putin's carrying around the nucular football, don't misunderestimate the danger

and just saw a story on MTP about how much the US is behind in cyber warfare (supposedly) and the Western
powers need a summit to discuss........with Trump representing the US???........"this will not stand" - GHWB

"A Black man voting for the Republicans makes about as much sense as a chicken voting for Col. Sanders" - Buddy Watts

Can you please elaborate on this. What are your issues with blacks voting Republican?

I'd question the compentence of some voters who support Republicans! I 'eye roll' the kvetchin' of women about a lack of representation when it's them that vote in "old, white men" again and again! They had a chance to elect a woman, but they'd rather put a self-proclaimed sex offender and LIAR to the POTUS! Anyone hear of the woman who voted for Trump who had her husband picked up on the latest sweeps for illegals? Idiots! Then there are Gay people supporting Republicans; esp. when the "right" went on a hate-fest Jihad back in 2004! Log Cabin Rep. need to have their heads examined! We have to thank them since the overreach only escalated the acceptance of Gay Marriage; even relented on by Scalia on the Supreme Court! Another case of expecting the country to be full of "cave men" holding onto the 50's mentality and values! I could go on, but I think you get the gist of it! Republicans "hate" everything and everybody outside their own little bigoted world and will accept the support of boneheads who overlook their core beliefs, but won't be anymore accepting! We proved we have plenty of troglodytes floating around to this day; look where TRUMP's sitting! :bang3: :blahblah: :wtf:

Last edited:
"A Black man voting for the Republicans makes about as much sense as a chicken voting for Col. Sanders" - Buddy Watts

Can you please elaborate on this. What are your issues with blacks voting Republican?

I'd question the compentence of some voters who support Republicans! I 'eye roll' the kvetchin' of women about a lack of representation when it's them that vote in "old, white men" again and again! They had a chance to elect a woman, but they'd rather put a self-proclaimed sex offender and LIAR to the POTUS! Anyone hear of the woman who voted for Trump who had her husband picked up on the latest sweeps for illegals? Idiots! Then there are Gay people supporting Republicans; esp. when the "right" went on a hate-fest Jihad back in 2004! Log Cabin Rep. need to have their heads examined! We have to thank them since the overreach only escalated the acceptance of Gay Marriage; even relented on by Scalia on the Supreme Court! Another case of expecting the country to be full of "cave men" holding onto the 50's mentality and values! I could go on, but I think you get the gist of it! Republicans "hate" everything and everybody outside their own little bigoted world and will accept the support of boneheads who overlook their core beliefs, but won't be anymore accepting! We proved we have plenty of troglodytes floating around to this day; look where TRUMP's sitting! :bang3: :blahblah: :wtf:

And you'll suck on it for at least four years.

Same is true of all Americans.

Two reasons to vote Republican:

You're either filthy rich or very stupid.
Check your wallet to see which you are.

And you'll suck on it for at least four years.

Funny how RWNJs think its only libs/Dems who will lose rights, money, a future life under this regime.

Won't they be surprised?

10882091_1540496739563186_6283945883971788574_n_zps8qip2tta.jpg

Hillary does not get elected.

The senate does not swing to the democrats.

No left winger is appointed to the SCOTUS.

And no end to big money owning our elections.

Or did you forget to read what Gorsuch has said about Citizen's United?

Bet you haven't read drupf's pretend Exec Orders either.

Ask them and the stupid damn RWNJs will tell you cherish the Constitution and they want big money out of our elections and they want freedoms and rights and justice but then

(WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE FOOLS????)

they vote against all those things.

And then they think it won't hurt them or their families or their country.

:bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3:

seriously there's a lot more talk in various media about Trump's ability to serve with all these shady ties to Russia

how can we have a virtual agent of Putin's carrying around the nucular football, don't misunderestimate the danger

and just saw a story on MTP about how much the US is behind in cyber warfare (supposedly) and the Western
powers need a summit to discuss........with Trump representing the US???........"this will not stand" - GHWB

Can you explain the meaning of the 4 words quoted?

don't misunderestimate the danger

Same is true of all Americans. .
No, the OP specifically had issues with BLACKS voting Republican. I wonder what they are.

No some people vote Republican because they don't share the same idealogues as you do. What you are displaying in your narrow minded theories on why some people vote Republican is pure ignorance and intolerance. That is why you feel the need to insult them.

You're right. we DO get it. You are a hate filled, intolerant little boy who's boyfriend isn't home so you can cry on his shoulder.

No one is claiming Putin won the election. Attacking a straw man doesn't help you correct the problem with the Democrat party. Mainly that they want to screw over the people.

No, the OP specifically had issues with BLACKS voting Republican. I wonder what they are.

No some people vote Republican because they don't share the same idealogues as you do. What you are displaying in your narrow minded theories on why some people vote Republican is pure ignorance and intolerance. That is why you feel the need to insult them.

Voting Repub is voting against the best interests of yourself, your family, your country.

There is no trump voter who did not know he is a liar and a crook who has stolen from the middle class, working class for his entire life.

There is no one

NO ONE

who does not know that.

And yet, many believe he will suddenly change and stop working to take money from your pocket and put it in his.

And yes, I do insult that because I will pay for that. My children and future generations will pay for that. We will never again have a legal, honest election.

We came so close to saving the middle class and catching up with the rest of the world. That is now gone.

10882091_1540496739563186_6283945883971788574_n_zps8qip2tta.jpg

Can you explain the meaning of the 4 words quoted?

don't misunderestimate the danger

not really, I borrowed one of those words from GWB and it's meaning is still a little nebulous

I'll check my sources better next time pilgrim

Voting Repub is voting against the best interests of yourself, your family, your country.

There is no trump voter who did not know he is a liar and a crook who has stolen from the middle class, working class for his entire life.

There is no one

NO ONE

who does not know that.

And yet, many believe he will suddenly change and stop working to take money from your pocket and put it in his.

And yes, I do insult that because I will pay for that. My children and future generations will pay for that. We will never again have a legal, honest election.

We came so close to saving the middle class and catching up with the rest of the world. That is now gone.

View attachment 119677

So......voting for YOUR lying, stealing sociopathic bitch would have been "in my best interest". Interesting.

No one is claiming Putin won the election. Attacking a straw man doesn't help you correct the problem with the Democrat party. Mainly that they want to screw over the people.

'cept pooting.

There is no one

NO ONE

who does not know that.

View attachment 119677

If we wanted to vote against the best interests of our families and country we'd vote Democrat.

They support keeping criminal thugs on the streets, free to rape and murder normal law abiding citizens.

They hate our military and police who are protecting us.

They want to import millions of illegal aliens to drive wages down for corporations and keep Americans unemployed.

They want to import millions of Islamic fascist Muslims who want to supplant our laws with Sharia Law.

That's what HE said.

I said "Same is true of all Americans."

See?

Apparently he can't figure out why a black man might not want to be a slave to an all powerful federal government. Or back the party that freed the slaves, fought segregation,and supported civil rights

There is no one

NO ONE

who does not know that.

View attachment 119677

If we wanted to vote against the best interests of our families and country we'd vote Democrat.

They support keeping criminal thugs on the streets, free to rape and murder normal law abiding citizens.

They hate our military and police who are protecting us.

They want to import millions of illegal aliens to drive wages down for corporations and keep Americans unemployed.

They want to import millions of Islamic fascist Muslims who want to supplant our laws with Sharia Law.

None of your post is true and you very carefully misquoted me and cherry picked my post.

Forum List

Back