Hillary Clinton’s Top Aide Huma Abedin Published Articles that Blamed USA for 911, Blamed Women For

Hey dumb fuck.. the Editor is HUMA'S MOTHER and HUMA herself was at the time, ASST EDITOR.
Hey, dumb fuck rightard, but I repeat myself, you're ranting that an assistant editor is responsible for what is published in a magazine. You're probably too dumb fuck rightard, but I repeat myself, to know that's what you're doing.

Look at the uneducated refuckingpeater stating the same over and over..Tourettes? Stupidity? Pure fucking idiocy? I vote all of the above.. HER MOTHER RUNS THE PUBLICATION AND SHE WAS AN EDITOR AT THE TIME WHICH MEANS THEY APPROVED IT ... YOU DUMB MOTHER FUCKER

Hey dumb fuck.. the Editor is HUMA'S MOTHER and HUMA herself was at the time, ASST EDITOR.
Hey, dumb fuck rightard, but I repeat myself, you're ranting that an assistant editor is responsible for what is published in a magazine. You're probably too dumb fuck rightard, but I repeat myself, to know that's what you're doing.

But here, to help you out, right here is where you do it...

Hillary Clinton’s Top Aide Huma Abedin Published Articles that Blamed USA for 911, Blamed Women For

Happy to help.
So what you're saying is don't trust your common-sense. Don't believe Huma harbors animosity towards Israel. Don't think that Muslims hate Israel and thus their allies. Huma is the one exception because she works closely with Hillary.

Yeah, right. *rolls eyes*

cnm....you dont know much about copying a reliable source? The page you posted has no facts, nothing. Just a 1 page ad with no writing. Thats what you base your opinions on?

Look at the uneducated refuckingpeater stating the same over and over..Tourettes? Stupidity? Pure fucking idiocy? I vote all of the above.. HER MOTHER RUNS THE PUBLICATION AND SHE WAS AN EDITOR AT THE TIME WHICH MEANS THEY APPROVED IT ... YOU DUMB MOTHER FUCKER
You do seem to have Tourette's. Shrieking repetitive lies all over the place. Anyone would think an assistant editor decided what was to be published. Well, if they were a dumb fuck rightard, but I repeat myself.

So what you're saying is don't trust your common-sense. Don't believe Huma harbors animosity towards Israel. Don't think that Muslims hate Israel and thus their allies. Huma is the one exception because she works closely with Hillary.

Don't believe assistant editors decide what is published.

Trade deals allow corporations to leave...if you think that creates jobs here, Im too late for you.

54abaec802943cff9d39072dd3d0abd1.jpg

Don't believe assistant editors decide what is published.
They don't decide on everything, but they do have input. It wouldn't make any sense for someone like me to participate in a Blacklivesmatter publication if I don't believe in anything they stand for, and they sure as Hell wouldn't invite me to be an editor for them either.

Here we go again....:blowup:

Forum List

Back