Hillary Clinton's Foul Mouth

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
From Right Truth: Hillary Clinton's Foul Mouth

Here's a teeny sample -

- "Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can't f**k her here!" From the book Inside The White House by Ronald Kessler, p. 243. – Hillary to Gov. Clinton when she spotted him talking with an attractive female at an Arkansas political rally.

- Where is the G-damn f**king flag? I want the G-damn f**king flag up every f**king morning at f**king sunrise." From the book Inside The White House by Ronald Kessler, p. 244. – Hillary to the staff at the Arkansas Governor's mansion on Labor Day, 1991.

- "You sold out, you mother f**ker! You sold out!" From the book Inside by Joseph Califano, p. 213. – Hillary yelling at a Democrat lawyer.

"F**k off! It's enough that I have to see you shit-kickers every day, I'm not going to talk to you too! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut." From the book American Evita by Christopher Anderson, p. 90. – Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with "Good morning."

No wonder Bill was [and probably still is!:badgrin:] chasing skirts. :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back