Romney Draws Massive Crowd At Henderson Pavilion In Nevada (Photos)

It is funny that the first photo in your second link is very poorly photoshopped. Did a 7 year old do that?

The crazy thing is that all/most of the seats were filled, looks like a pretty sizable crowd there. Why did they feel the need to photoshop that shot?

I am amazed. Not only is Deuce right that it looks photo shopped and poorly at that, but he's also right that there appears to have been no significant "reason" to be deceptive in the first place.

I am amazed. Not only is Deuce right that it looks photo shopped and poorly at that, but he's also right that there appears to have been no significant "reason" to be deceptive in the first place.

I can't believe Liarability agrees with me on something. I'm going to take a shower now.

I can't believe Liarability agrees with me on something. I'm going to take a shower now.

I wonder who Deuce was before this present username version of itself?

here's a picture of mitt accepting nancy reagan's endorsement

8010916167_770aaed3cd_z.jpg

by MacAoidh @ http://thehayride.com/2012/10/romne...pavilion-in-nevada-photos/&r=keyword&word=hot

Romney Draws Massive Crowd At Henderson Pavilion In Nevada (Photos) – Twitchy Wow! Romney/Ryan rally rocks in swing state Nevada with massive, diverse crowd | Twitchy

Absolutely nothing on this on local tv! :cool:

And tell us about those Trump crowds. lol

Should we also tell you about all the polls that had Romney winning, like all the same polls that show Hillary winning?

Or maybe we should talk about the IBD/TIPP poll, one of the only ones in 2012 that showed Obama would win then, and Trump will win now?

HEY! It's actually funny you bumped the thread as though it would prove something!

BUMP FAIL!

by MacAoidh @ http://thehayride.com/2012/10/romne...pavilion-in-nevada-photos/&r=keyword&word=hot

Romney Draws Massive Crowd At Henderson Pavilion In Nevada (Photos) – Twitchy Wow! Romney/Ryan rally rocks in swing state Nevada with massive, diverse crowd | Twitchy

Absolutely nothing on this on local tv! :cool:

And tell us about those Trump crowds. lol

Should we also tell you about all the polls that had Romney winning, like all the same polls that show Hillary winning?

Or maybe we should talk about the IBD/TIPP poll, one of the only ones in 2012 that showed Obama would win then, and Trump will win now?

HEY! It's actually funny you bumped the thread as though it would prove something!

BUMP FAIL!

There's no bump fail here. There are numerous threads suggesting that Trump is winning due to large crowds at his rallies.

You fail.

Trump Had More People in Overflow Crowds This Week than Hillary Had at Her Events Since July

Forum List

Back