Hillary Clinton Will Be Buried by Trump's Avalanche

Discussion in 'USMB Breaking News' started by Mrs. M., Oct 24, 2016.

1. Dont Taz Me Bro

Dont Taz Me Bro USMB Mod Staff Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,000
    I voted for Gary Johnson, not Hillary Clinton. I'm simply going by the numbers which historically have not been wrong. Trump has no path to victory at this point.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Mrs. M.

Mrs. M. Man Feed Guest Writer Op-ed Contributor

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,417
    According to Professor Norpoth Trump has a certainty of between 87%-97% of becoming the next president. His primary model has not been proven wrong yet.

87% - 99% Certain of Trump Presidency - Prof. Helmut Norpoth

3. Dont Taz Me Bro

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,000
    I'm aware, but he made that prediction in February before Trump made the bulk of his gaffes that have alienated a lot of people.

4. Mrs. M.

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,417
    He came out of that and what about Wikileaks and Mrs. Clinton's emails? You don't call that a scandal? The American people are disgusted. She is trying to rig the election but I don't believe she can pull it off. Too much history of Clinton's stealing elections.

5. Dont Taz Me Bro

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,000
    I do, absolutely, but most people aren't hearing about that because the media won't report on it and most Clinton supporters won't care anyway. It takes a dishonest and dishonorable person to support a dishonest and dishonorable candidate like her to begin with.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,184
    You trump enthusiaists all are forgetting one thing in your dreams of trump getting elected. I myslef would like to see him be the new POTUS based on the choices we have since the other is an evil witch and mass murderer and has her buddies killed off who know too much but as much as I would love to see trump get in,I know he wont and the witch already is already making plans to be the new occupant of the white house because we dont elect these people and put them in office,the establishment selects them for us and makes sure their puppet they want to serve them always get elected with rigged elections. voting is a complete waste of time.

7. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,184
    read my previous post.

8. cereal_killer

cereal_killer Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,463
    Don't stress Jake. Breathe in that Trump landslide come November 8 and we'll have a few virtual beers to calm your nerves after the shock begins to wear off.

Wait you hear that?!!!

**grumbling in the distance**

9. Alex.

Alex. BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,495
    I was just hanging out at the polls waiting to vote today and saw some folks I knew. They asked me who I would vote for I told them Trump.

In a collective gasp they inhaled the entire atmosphere and a few trees as I live in Massachusetts. They respect me and ask me why Trump, I told them and pointed out Hillary's string of bad acts, lies and missteps over the past several decades of public life.

They asked me not to vote, as they will not, and meet them for coffee tomorrow morning at the polls to talk more about Hillary.

First, thing in the morning after I drop off my son for school.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Mrs. M.

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,417
    Well certainly I agree with you about that and I am happy to hear that you have too much integrity to give her your vote. Still I see that most of what she has created is a mirage - an illusion and while many Democrats won't admit it publicly when they go to that voting booth it will be anyone but Hillary. So long as Hillary isn't getting that vote, we're good.