Hillary Clinton: Trump Is Unfit To Serve And I Won't Stop Saying So

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
She’ll make the case that Trump is “temperamentally unfit to be commander in chief.”

A day after declaring herself the Democratic presidential nominee, Hillary Clinton on Wednesday shifted into general election mode with a series of interviews previewing a strategy centered on assailing GOP presumptive nominee Donald Trump‘s qualifications.

Clinton will make the case that the former television reality star is “temperamentally unfit to be commander in chief,” she told NBC News.

“I’m going to talk about why he’s unqualified to be president based on his own words and his deeds,” she said.

More: Hillary Clinton: Trump Is Unfit To Serve And I Won't Stop Saying So

I agree! Keep up the pressure! Go Hillary!

She’ll make the case that Trump is “temperamentally unfit to be commander in chief.”

A day after declaring herself the Democratic presidential nominee, Hillary Clinton on Wednesday shifted into general election mode with a series of interviews previewing a strategy centered on assailing GOP presumptive nominee Donald Trump‘s qualifications.

Clinton will make the case that the former television reality star is “temperamentally unfit to be commander in chief,” she told NBC News.

“I’m going to talk about why he’s unqualified to be president based on his own words and his deeds,” she said.

More: Hillary Clinton: Trump Is Unfit To Serve And I Won't Stop Saying So

I agree! Keep up the pressure! Go Hillary!

She is so brave!

She just makes me want to swoon.

The only one unfit to serve is that crook, liar and criminal Hillary Rotten Clinton!

She is the ONLY ONE unfit to serve!

I would love it if they had election day and no one voted. And I mean no one. Can you imagine?? :lol:

I would love it if they had election day and no one voted. And I mean no one. Can you imagine?? :lol:

Okay, I can handle eight more years of Obama. Can you...?

LOL No. I can't stand any of 'em. I didn't think about that part. I would want him out first..then the no vote. :D

What are Hillary's qualifications? She wants people not to ask that question, so he changes the subject.

Forum List

Back