Hillary Clinton - too weak to take a stand?

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Yet a other picture of Hillary where she is having trouble not short circuiting:

democratic-presidential-candidate-hillary-clinton-speaks-to-the-who-picture-id521591500

What is wrong with her? She may not last the next 3 months.....

Maybe they can stick a pole up her ass so she can stand during her debates with Trump.

Norman you are a spam botting piece of sh!t.
Says the noob.

I hope the campaign is paying you for your blind obedience and your new contributions to the site.

This was a fun watch.

You would think after all her medical problems she would stop being a lush. :alcoholic: With a stroke and all that booze, at her age, is it any wonder she can't walk, talk, and remember what the truth is?

Hillary-Clinton-Drinks-with-the-Guys-Carolyn-Kaster-AP.jpg
hillary_drunk_toasting.jpg
193553_5_.jpg
361x409xhillary-new-year.jpg.pagespeed.ic_.FnIHX-B1sPwk2oDWAsFL.jpg
hillary-clinton-drinking_10.jpg
hillary-toast1.jpg

193552_5_.jpg

hilarybooze-vi.gif

Tell you what. I'm not planning on voting, but if she releases her medical records before Trump releases his income and tax records, I'll vote for her, if everything is on the up and up. If neither releases, I won't vote. . . how'd that be?

The other issue is she is only 5' 5" which is very short for a presidential candidate, so she has to wear heels with possible elevator inserts that contribute to making her very unsteady.

The other issue is she is only 5' 5" which is very short for a presidential candidate, so she has to wear heels with possible elevator inserts that contribute to making her very unsteady.

I hear she has huuuuuge bunions as well and not just on her feet.... :eek-52:

Says the noob.

I hope the campaign is paying you for your blind obedience and your new contributions to the site.

This was a fun watch.

You would think after all her medical problems she would stop being a lush. :alcoholic: With a stroke and all that booze, at her age, is it any wonder she can't walk, talk, and remember what the truth is?

193553_5_.jpg
hillary-toast1.jpg

193552_5_.jpg

hilarybooze-vi.gif

Tell you what. I'm not planning on voting, but if she releases her medical records before Trump releases his income and tax records, I'll vote for her, if everything is on the up and up. If neither releases, I won't vote. . . how'd that be?

People like you probably shouldn't vote....:wink_2:

Says the noob.

This was a fun watch.

193553_5_.jpg
hillary-toast1.jpg

193552_5_.jpg

hilarybooze-vi.gif

People like you probably shouldn't vote....:wink_2:

13413635_603111739847173_1788631264312908500_n.jpg

Forum List

Back