Hillary Clinton to give speech at cybersecurity conference

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Unreal. Of all people, FireEye chose Hillary to be a speaker at a conference since she is so savvy when it comes to cybersecurity. The same woman who put national security at risk by having her own private, insecure server and then got off the hook by claiming she knows nothing about computers or security. She can tell the audience how to wipe the server with a cloth. Beyond that, she'll just be reading what they give her since she's not an expert on anything other than covering her own ass. Best advice to keep things secure is to never trust Hillary.

If we are going to take advice from Hillary on cybersecurity, then we might as well take marriage advice from Bill Clinton. We can get great advice on diet and exercise from Michael Moore. Monica Lewinsky can advise us on how to remove those stubborn stains out of clothes. If you need parenting advice, give Casey Anthony a call. Welcome to the Twilight Zone.

FireEye Exec Explains Why Hillary Clinton Chosen as Cybersecurity Conference Speaker

When you can't draw over a thousand to hear you speak at a stadium, your next best bet is drawing at least 10 at the library talking about Cybersecurity.

Go figure...

download.jpg

Unreal. Of all people, FireEye chose Hillary to be a speaker at a conference since she is so savvy when it comes to cybersecurity. The same woman who put national security at risk by having her own private, insecure server and then got off the hook by claiming she knows nothing about computers or security. She can tell the audience how to wipe the server with a cloth. Beyond that, she'll just be reading what they give her since she's not an expert on anything other than covering her own ass. Best advice to keep things secure is to never trust Hillary.

If we are going to take advice from Hillary on cybersecurity, then we might as well take marriage advice from Bill Clinton. We can get great advice on diet and exercise from Michael Moore. Monica Lewinsky can advise us on how to remove those stubborn stains out of clothes. If you need parenting advice, give Casey Anthony a call. Welcome to the Twilight Zone.

FireEye Exec Explains Why Hillary Clinton Chosen as Cybersecurity Conference Speaker

Of course it's unreal.. That's why I still have Shrillary's quote in my sigline below.. ONE of the most clueless, unaware things she's ever uttered......

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Is she going to use herself as an example of how many bad things happen with cybersecurity when you have a corrupt dumb bitch like her in a position of great power? LMAO! :laughing0301:

Offhand I'd say somebody at FireEye was trying to sabotage the company. That's one security company I would never consider.

Will she be followed by O.J. giving a speech on solving marital problems? Since he's out of prison, I certainly hope he kept his knife sharpened for next time he gets married.

I'm pretty sure the people who hired her for the speech don't really care what you might think. They don't usually consult some anonymous idiot on a discussion board for those decisions.

Offhand I'd say somebody at FireEye was trying to sabotage the company. That's one security company I would never consider.

I compete against Fire Eye in the cybersecurity market and will say this. It’s actually a shrewd move. Clinton’s exposed email server was one of the most egregious Cybersecurity violations ever. Her speech will get people to the conference.

She gonna teach them about how to get away with espionage, destroying electronic devices, insider trading, building secret servers and bleach bit?

Forum List

Back