Hillary Clinton should step aside since she is now under criminal investigation

Hillary Clinton should step aside since she is now under criminal investigation. It's the only decent thing to do.

I'm down with that.

Trump should also step aside since he's going to court for raping a 13 year old girl.

Let's wipe the slate and get some adults from both parties on the ballot instead of the cartoon asshat from the Dems and the cartoon asshat from the GOP.

>>>>
It's a bogus nuisance lawsuit, not a criminal trial, you douche bag moron.

Hillary Clinton should step aside since she is now under criminal investigation. It's the only decent thing to do.

Instead, she is saying that she wants the FBI's information, now. The FBI is under no obligation whatsoever to release it, now.

she is pissed

i might have to turn the tube back on for this

--LOL

I'M HILLARY CLINTON you peons how dare you, how dare you, I'm above the law you FBI hacks YOU WILL ANSWER ME!!!! lmao The entirety of the left is popping a gasket, they don't look so smug now do they. Couldn't happen to a more deserving politician.

they have gone of the deep end

Many on the left just don't get it, they were not adults during the last 8 year long Clinton fiasco of never ending corruption and scandals. The Clintons my conservative brothers and sisters, the gift that keeps on giving

You know what would cap this news off nicely, a Bill bimbo eruption :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

No she isn't
she will be, and she knows it.
If that wasnt the case she would not be in the least bit worried about this. But she is.
She is a criminal and she knows it. Someone is going to pay for this. I think its why she tried to threaten Putin. Good choice there,, LOL
Of course she's worried...true or not, look how the Republicans are spinning it already!

No she isn't
If that wasnt the case she would not be in the least bit worried about this. But she is.
She is a criminal and she knows it. Someone is going to pay for this. I think its why she tried to threaten Putin. Good choice there,, LOL
Of course she's worried...true or not, look how the Republicans are spinning it already!
WTF?
Hillary never does a godamn press conference and right away she makes a speech?

Podesta trys to say it's not 're opening her investigation and you are saying now republicans are trying to spin it

upload_2016-10-28_21-44-45.jpeg

No she isn't
Typical rightwing contempt for the rule of law: ‘presumption of guilt.’

No she isn't

Thing is, more emails showed up in an investigation. Not leaked emails this time, just ones the FBI stumbled upon. And these were likely more of the emails that were subpoenaed and never turned over. That alone should bring about charges.

If Hillary had followed protocol in handling sensitive and classified information, we wouldn't be having this discussion. But, she didn't. If the Clinton Foundation hadn't acted as a go between for people wanting to meet with Sec of State Clinton, we wouldn't be having this discussion. But, she did that. Just the appearance of impropriety is enough to force people to resign and we have more than that. We have favors granted in exchange for donations to the foundation. If Hillary's supporters truly believe that it was all coincidence that some pretty big, and dangerous, favors were granted to some hostile countries who just happened to hand money to the Clintons, we are in deep shit.

Hillary blame Russia for the hacking, as if that excuses her actions. If she hadn't been playing fast and loose with national security, there wouldn't have been leaked emails. Of course, the reason she didn't play by the rules is because she didn't want the State Dept or anyone else knowing what she was up to. She is busted and it's sickening that she isn't facing a trial.

She isn't under criminal investigation. The entire thread premise is based on bullshit.

Let's put this bullshit to bed once and for all.

Does the FBI investigate potential non-criminal conduct?

They are looking into emails that may shed some light on their previous investigation. They've already said that they may be completely insignificant.
Then the investigation would not have been reopened.

It has not be "reopened".

It was never closed.

Try to keep up.

No she isn't

Thing is, more emails showed up in an investigation. Not leaked emails this time, just ones the FBI stumbled upon. And these were likely more of the emails that were subpoenaed and never turned over. That alone should bring about charges.

If Hillary had followed protocol in handling sensitive and classified information, we wouldn't be having this discussion. But, she didn't. If the Clinton Foundation hadn't acted as a go between for people wanting to meet with Sec of State Clinton, we wouldn't be having this discussion. But, she did that. Just the appearance of impropriety is enough to force people to resign and we have more than that. We have favors granted in exchange for donations to the foundation. If Hillary's supporters truly believe that it was all coincidence that some pretty big, and dangerous, favors were granted to some hostile countries who just happened to hand money to the Clintons, we are in deep shit.

Hillary blame Russia for the hacking, as if that excuses her actions. If she hadn't been playing fast and loose with national security, there wouldn't have been leaked emails. Of course, the reason she didn't play by the rules is because she didn't want the State Dept or anyone else knowing what she was up to. She is busted and it's sickening that she isn't facing a trial.

Wow.

Not one word of that is true.

Seriously. Please read what you wrote. Its all lies.

Damn right wingers just say whatever they want because they know other right wingers don't care about FACTS. All they care about is selling out the US to Russia and China.

No she isn't
Only a jury has to presume innocence, moron. The rest of us can presume whatever we like.

No she isn't
Only a jury has to presume innocence, moron. The rest of us can presume whatever we like.
When did the definition of 'presume' come to mean 'make up shit'?

No she isn't
Innocent

No she isn't
Innocent
What a dumbass.

Instead, she is saying that she wants the FBI's information, now. The FBI is under no obligation whatsoever to release it, now.

So the FBI can simply say "she's under investigation" to undermine her campaign, and then drop it on Thursday.

Forum List

Back