Hillary Clinton Says Sexual Assault Accusers Must Be 'Heard, Believed And Supported' (Except Bills)

Hillary-Cartoon.jpg

Such a crock of shit. It should be based on evidence within a court of law. This hatred of men will drive too many men away from Hillary for her to win.

Also, the idea that we're going to force millions of businesses to pay equally to woman because they're woman is retarded! Sorry, but there's far more men with far more education or haven spent far more years at the job in order to make a few more bucks per hour. Micromanaging is dumb!

The only true case of a war on woman is probably the republicans wanting to take away birth control and medical help. That I can understand.

Such a crock of shit. It should be based on evidence within a court of law. This hatred of men will drive too many men away from Hillary for her to win.

Also, the idea that we're going to force millions of businesses to pay equally to woman because they're woman is retarded! Sorry, but there's far more men with far more education or haven spent far more years at the job in order to make a few more bucks per hour. Micromanaging is dumb!

The only true case of a war on woman is probably the republicans wanting to take away birth control and medical help. That I can understand.

Yes, to you a $9 birth control box of pills makes all the difference... Oh, don't forget the SCUM BAGS!

sandra-fluke.jpg

Yes, to you a $9 birth control box of pills makes all the difference... Oh, don't forget the SCUM BAGS!

sandra-fluke.jpg

DO you really want her reproducing?

sandra-fluke.jpg

DO you really want her reproducing?

Don't be stupid, if she got pregnant, she's use TAXPAYER MONEY AT PLANNED PARENTHOOD to OFF the innocent child!....After all she is one of the MILLIONS of brain dead Liberal women that infest this country!

No problem with the pill but killing an obvious human life, pretty gruesome and cruel, no humanity there.

Forum List

Back