Hillary Clinton: LGBT Illegal Aliens 'Deserve a Higher Level of Care' (God Wouldn't Think So!)

The Hillary lying has begun.
she has to be on par with ted cruz!

You are excusing Hillary's lies by not citing a single lie told by Cruz, noted. /eyeroll
no need every thin ted cruz says is a lie ....(derisive laughter)

So you are lying about Cruz to excuse Hillary's lying, are you a liberal? I ask because that's what I have learned to expect from liberals.
nothing I said is a lie. I've learned to expect that sort of false accusatory response from ignorant conservative.
btw I'm an independent.

The Hillary lying has begun.

You are excusing Hillary's lies by not citing a single lie told by Cruz, noted. /eyeroll

So you are lying about Cruz to excuse Hillary's lying, are you a liberal? I ask because that's what I have learned to expect from liberals.
nothing I said is a lie. I've learned to expect that sort of false accusatory response from ignorant conservative.
btw I'm an independent.

You obviously lied, here let me help you remember "every thin ted cruz says is a lie" that was you, its a lie, hence you lied its not rocket science. Of course I'm assuming you are rational and not suffering some mental illness.

btw I'm an independent.

You obviously lied, here let me help you remember "every thin ted cruz says is a lie" that was you, its a lie, hence you lied its not rocket science. Of course I'm assuming you are rational and not suffering some mental illness.
I see no lie ....everything ted cruz spews is easily debunked as a lie or at best a half truth...

Forum List

Back