Hillary Clinton is speaking in Australia because they are not laughing at her...YET

Why is she in some position of power now...................Heard the Clinton Foundation donations are drying up. Wonder Why
well that's odd being she always dresses up as a Chinese man

She does LOVE her Mao Jackets.
You know who dresses just like Hillary? Melania. I bet she does it to piss don off

Well.......putting lipstick on a pig. Melanie looks good in anything. Hillary? No clothing made can make her look good.

Hillary Clinton is warning Australia to resist China's creeping influence in Asia before it spreads to the rest of the world

Hillary Clinton is warning Australia to resist China's creeping influence in Asia before it spreads to the rest of the world

Hillary Clinton warned Australia must stand up to the creeping influence of the Chinese Communist Party before it spreads, and drew parallels between its actions and that of Russian interference in the 2016 US election.

Speaking in Melbourne at the Growth Faculty's "An Evening with Hillary Rodham Clinton" speaker series, which was attended by Business Insider, Clinton raised the urgency of fighting interference from China.

"What we're seeing now is a desire by China to extend its influence and project its power. First throughout Asia — then, throughout the world," Clinton said.

"I would hope that Australia would stand up against efforts under the radar, as we say, to influence Australian politics and policy," she told former Prime Minister Julia Gillard, who moderated the event.

Can someone please tell Hillary that no one cares what she babbles anymore.........

Sheesh
They pay her a lot still

Indeed, as Hillary is the Worlds top grossing comedian
It certainly debunks your sides lies that the clintons get paid to speak in exchange for political favors

Why do you think she's speaking there instead of here? She can't get nearly the bucks she could when she was predicted to be the President. No way to return any favors.

Why is she in some position of power now...................Heard the Clinton Foundation donations are drying up. Wonder Why

You know who dresses just like Hillary? Melania. I bet she does it to piss don off

Well.......putting lipstick on a pig. Melanie looks good in anything. Hillary? No clothing made can make her look good.
Melania is starting to look like Michael Jackson

You "heard"?

You've been watching too much trump lying. That's always his line when he lies. He "heard" or "somebody said". Don't lie. It makes you look as dumb as drumpf.

They may well be down but let's be clear -

Amid Calls from Trump, F.B.I. Renews Questions Over Clinton Foundation

FBI revives investigation into donations made to Clinton Foundation

Idiot trump is saying the exact opposite of what she copied from Michelle.

Melania says 'don't bully' and the cheeto says 'bully some more'.

:chillpill:

Hmmmm. Maybe you should see if they have any pills for that.

Hillary Clinton warned Australia must stand up to the creeping influence of the Chinese Communist Party before it spreads, and drew parallels between its actions and that of Russian interference in the 2016 US election.

Speaking in Melbourne at the Growth Faculty's "An Evening with Hillary Rodham Clinton" speaker series, which was attended by Business Insider, Clinton raised the urgency of fighting interference from China.

"What we're seeing now is a desire by China to extend its influence and project its power. First throughout Asia — then, throughout the world," Clinton said.

"I would hope that Australia would stand up against efforts under the radar, as we say, to influence Australian politics and policy," she told former Prime Minister Julia Gillard, who moderated the event.

Can someone please tell Hillary that no one cares what she babbles anymore.........

Sheesh
They pay her a lot still

It certainly debunks your sides lies that the clintons get paid to speak in exchange for political favors

Why do you think she's speaking there instead of here? She can't get nearly the bucks she could when she was predicted to be the President. No way to return any favors.

Why do you think she shouldn't? Hell I'd take an invitation to Australia in a heartbeat.

I swearta god, Hillary could go make a speech on the planet Pluto and y'all wags who have never been to Pluto would be on here whining about it.

Sheesh
They pay her a lot still

Why do you think she shouldn't? Hell I'd take an invitation to Australia in a heartbeat.

I swearta god, Hillary could go make a speech on the planet Pluto and y'all wags who have never been to Pluto would be on here whining about it.

I never said she shouldn't and I don't really care where she speaks. The only point I'm making is that her (and her husband's) value went way, way down in the US because they can't repay any favors in the future. She may try to toy with the possibility of running against Trump again to try and retain some of their value, but I think most people realize her days in politics are up.

What do Republicans have to gain attacking two grandmothers?

Pelosi_and_Clinton_810_500_75_s_c1.jpg

Isn't that what pu$$ies do? Attack grandmothers?

Forum List

Back