Hillary Clinton is so dumb that she just said that she did not recieve e-mails during the day

Oh, it that what it is? You have to start a Benghazi topic to prove you are a conservative?

No wonder there are so many. This explains so much!
It's the topic of the day stupidfuck. You gonna email all the news channels and whine about their coverage too?

I don't watch the propaganda channels. For the same reason.

Guess you didn't see that coming!
You don't watch because you don't get to TRY TO CONTROL the content.

I don't watch because I am not a brainless parroting rube who needs a daily dose of piss to drink and regurgitate.
You are not watching, because you do not care.............Well we do care, even about simpletons who do not care.
i would love to hear Trey ask Hillary, Madam Secretary, tell me, if Huma AbbaDabbaDooMameen was one of the four individuals in this same scenerio in Benghazi, and begging u for help being she knew of the attack coming, would you of sent forces in to save her life?

And so the main thrust of this particular set of comments is that someone at FantasizeAlongWithFoxTVNews may have found an early a.m. email from Secretary Clinton on the day that would keep the Secretary awake until the early morning of the next day.

"Damn email" does get corroborated, here, but mostly that validates Senator Sanders, and not the subject House Committee.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, not Stirred."
(Young White Eyes of Colorado maybe soon learn ancient art of smoke. . . .and in signals(?)!)

Thank God someone started another Benghazi hearing topic! 10 aren't enough.
Thank God your liberal stripes are easy for all to see.
Oh, it that what it is? You have to start a Benghazi topic to prove you are a conservative?

No wonder there are so many. This explains so much!
It's the topic of the day stupidfuck. You gonna email all the news channels and whine about their coverage too?

Christ you're pathetic

He just got a fresh shipment of his Obama Kneepads

i hope someone asks Hillary what video caused the Pearl Haba attack.

I heard they had to pick one.
oh god,,,as I was watching it,,,i kept hearing,,,"I Dont Recall"....God,,enough already! If She Cant Recall Anything,,,why is she running for President?
Quick Mrs. President, what are the nuclear launch codes.......I don't recall, now let me finish my nap you rude ass
Hillary probably doesn't remember which hand she uses to "Wipe Herself" after doing number 2.

oh god,,,as I was watching it,,,i kept hearing,,,"I Dont Recall"....God,,enough already! If She Cant Recall Anything,,,why is she running for President?
Quick Mrs. President, what are the nuclear launch codes.......I don't recall, now let me finish my nap you rude ass
Hillary probably doesn't remember which hand she uses to "Wipe Herself" after doing number 2.
With like a cloth or something?

maybe Hillary hires a ferret to do all of that "Hard To Reach Wiping".

Or a gerbil.

i hope the gerbils are aware that "The Tunnel" is a dead end.

Forum List

Back