Hillary Clinton Is America's Most Admired Woman For a Record 21st Time

The voice of a senator from California is no stronger than the voice of a senator from Wyoming.

The voice of a one out of 55 representative is no stronger than the voice of one, one out of 3.

It is the United STATES of America.

Same power, it seems to me.

No it is not. There is one EC vote for every 195,000 citizens of Wyoming. There is one EC vote for every 713,000 citizens of California. IOW, Wyoming's population of 590,000 people get 3 EC votes. That same number of citizens in California don't even get one. If it was to be fair then every 195,000 citizens of California would get 1 vote. That means that state should have 201 EC votes.

The voice of a senator from California is no stronger than the voice of a senator from Wyoming.

The voice of a one out of 55 representative is no stronger than the voice of one, one out of 3.

No it is not. There is one EC vote for every 195,000 citizens of Wyoming. There is one EC vote for every 713,000 citizens of California. IOW, Wyoming's population of 590,000 people get 3 EC votes. That same number of citizens in California don't even get one. If it was to be fair then every 195,000 citizens of California would get 1 vote. That means that state should have 201 EC votes.

why do you want California and New York to pick our presidents? I know the answer, just want you to admit it.

why do you want California and New York to pick our presidents? I know the answer, just want you to admit it.

Why should a citizen from Wyoming have more rights than a citizen from California? Californians deserve to be punished for living in that state?

I note you didn't refute any of my points....

So Hillary Clinton who is utterly corrupt, a compulsive liar, highly incompetent, and very untrustworthy is considered "America's most admired woman". :lol:

Only in the small minds of her faithful and brainwashed supporters she is. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
So Hillary Clinton who is utterly corrupt, a compulsive liar, highly incompetent, and very untrustworthy is considered "America's most admired woman". :lol:

Only in the small minds of her faithful and brainwashed supporters she is. :cuckoo:

Well until you even prove one of your assertions, you're just another conspiracy theorist on a message board. Well done.

Hillary Clinton Is America's Most Admired Woman For a Record 21st Time

Americans named Hillary Clinton the Most Admired Woman for the 15th consecutive year and 21st time overall. Since her initial win in 1993 as first lady, Clinton has topped the list every year but 1995 and 1996 (when she finished behind Mother Teresa) and 2001 (behind Laura Bush).

<snip>

First lady Michelle Obama finished second on the Most Admired Woman list,
then German Chancellor Angela Merkel,
then Oprah Winfrey,
then Ellen DeGeneres,
then Queen Elizabeth of England,
then human rights activist Malala Yousafzai,
then former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice.
Every one else received 1% or less.

But for a quirk in the American electoral process, the most admired woman on Earth would be POTUS
Well, apparently not good enough to get her thru the glass ceiling.

Why should a citizen from Wyoming have more rights than a citizen from California? Californians deserve to be punished for living in that state?

I note you didn't refute any of my points....

we do not live in a pure democracy. We live in a representative republic. If you don't like the way we elect presidents, pass a constitutional amendment in both houses of congress and then get 38 states to ratify it. Until then, the EC is how we elect presidents.

Hillary lost, Trump won. Its over until 2020. Get over your butthurt and move on.

we do not live in a pure democracy. We live in a representative republic. If you don't like the way we elect presidents, pass a constitutional amendment in both houses of congress and then get 38 states to ratify it. Until then, the EC is how we elect presidents.

Hillary lost, Trump won. Its over until 2020. Get over your butthurt and move on.

As i thought. You don't give a shit about those that have been disenfranchised as long as 'i win'. No surprise there.

As I have stated before, the US system is the second worst democracy after the UK. Nothing I have seen in this election cycle makes me feel any difference. What a cluster fuck it is. Please, don't ever lecture the rest of us about the Home of the Brave, or the land of the free.

As i thought. You don't give a shit about those that have been disenfranchised as long as 'i win'. No surprise there.

As I have stated before, the US system is the second worst democracy after the UK. Nothing I have seen in this election cycle makes me feel any difference. What a cluster fuck it is. Please, don't ever lecture the rest of us about the Home of the Brave, or the land of the free.

Our presidential election of 2016 was conducted in accordance with our constitution. If hildebeast had won I would have accepted that. I would not have been happy but I would have accepted that result, just as I did in 2008 and 2012.

But not so with you lib/dems, you lost so the system sucks and must be changed. This was a dirty campaign, Trump vs Hillary, the media, the DNC, Hollywood, the lying pollsters, the DC establishment in both parties, and stupid academics. But the people still elected him in a big way.

The system works. The establishment pukes cannot control the people, that's the way it should be.

[ But the people still elected him in a big way..

Big way? She received more than 2.8 million votes than him. And please don't give me this 'illegal' crap or 'take away California" BS. There is absolutely no evidence there were illegal votes. And even if all those 2.8 million votes happened in California (which is not true) so what? Californian voters should be disenfranchised because of where they live? Big way? The GoP LOST seats in the senate and house. Hardly a 'big way' vote for Trump.

Big way? She received more than 2.8 million votes than him. And please don't give me this 'illegal' crap or 'take away California" BS. There is absolutely no evidence there were illegal votes. And even if all those 2.8 million votes happened in California (which is not true) so what? Californian voters should be disenfranchised because of where they live? Big way? The GoP LOST seats in the senate and house. Hardly a 'big way' vote for Trump.

as I said several times. If you don't like the EC, change the constitution. Until then, deal with it.

Additionally, you lost. Deal with that. the GOP now controls the whitehouse, both houses of congress, and a majority of governors and state legislatures.

Until you dem/libs wake up and realize that the people are not buying your liberal bullshit, your party will continue to crumble into chaos.

American leftists. They left that part out. Leftists love their corrupt elites because they know they will do whatever it takes to further the agenda.
Not even American leftists. Just the media. The left probably doesn't even know who most of those women even are.

trumpeter loons have no right to call anyone else corrupt.

dismissed.

It's not anyone's fault that you are just too damn stupid to realize that she is corrupt. :cuckoo: :lol:

Dismissed.

Last edited:

Well until you even prove one of your assertions, you're just another conspiracy theorist on a message board. Well done.

Hillary Clinton’s 38-Year History of Sleaze and Corruption

Hillary Clinton’s long list of lies

But we both know that no matter how much proof is posted, libtards like yourself will continue to remain in a constant state of denial and ignorance about her. :cuckoo:

Next.

Last edited:

No Californian got disenfranchised.

As I said before, this is the United STATES of America.

In your version it would be called simply America or some such.

But this country is a union of states with equal rights, with no malice and no jealousy toward an other. After the original 13, all states knew what they were getting into, and got into with happy eagerness. California knew that it will have to face and sometimes lose to states with lesser population.

Besides, your argument is stupid: If the Supreme Court of the United States has no problem with the Electoral College neither should an uninformed alien from Britain. Or are you forgetting that even your own country has similar supposedly equal partners namely, England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.

You are also forgetting that the United STATES fought a long and bitter civil war to keep and improve the system so wisely designed by the Founding Fathers.

1. Your ilk wants the United States presidential election go down like elections in Cuba or in Venezuela or oin the glorious peoples republic of North Korea.
2. Your ilk is looking for faults where none exists.

3. Your ilk is butting their noses where they don't belong.

4. Have you tried to join the Democratic Part? I am sure you would be welcome as n honorary member and a useful idiot.

5. You have washed out old hag as your head of state with the hope that a somewhat less washed out dork or his son to be your next head of state, and you have the nerve to berate and criticize other countries of how they choose their leaders.

6. Your Prime Minister, whoever that is, usually wins by less than 50% of the popular vote. Obviously,you have no problem with that.

7. Finally is your butthurt due to the fact that your ancestors were kicked out in resounding success 240 years ago?

Don't go away mad, just go away. nd take the cry baby Democrats with you.

as I said several times. If you don't like the EC, change the constitution. Until then, deal with it.

Additionally, you lost. Deal with that. the GOP now controls the whitehouse, both houses of congress, and a majority of governors and state legislatures.

Until you dem/libs wake up and realize that the people are not buying your liberal bullshit, your party will continue to crumble into chaos.

I think you should change the constitution. I would say Clinton getting more votes, Trumpie getting less than McCain and Romney, and the GoP losing seats in both houses, is hardly the the Dem party crumbling.

I'm not even a Dem. I just call BS when I see it.

I think you should change the constitution. I would say Clinton getting more votes, Trumpie getting less than McCain and Romney, and the GoP losing seats in both houses, is hardly the the Dem party crumbling.

I'm not even a Dem. I just call BS when I see it.

Noooooooo, you're not a democrat...

No Californian got disenfranchised.

As I said before, this is the United STATES of America.

In your version it would be called simply America or some such.

But this country is a union of states with equal rights, with no malice and no jealousy toward an other. After the original 13, all states knew what they were getting into, and got into with happy eagerness. California knew that it will have to face and sometimes lose to states with lesser population.

Besides, your argument is stupid: If the Supreme Court of the United States has no problem with the Electoral College neither should an uninformed alien from Britain. Or are you forgetting that even your own country has similar supposedly equal partners namely, England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.

You are also forgetting that the United STATES fought a long and bitter civil war to keep and improve the system so wisely designed by the Founding Fathers.

1. Your ilk wants the United States presidential election go down like elections in Cuba or in Venezuela or oin the glorious peoples republic of North Korea.
2. Your ilk is looking for faults where none exists.

3. Your ilk is butting their noses where they don't belong.

4. Have you tried to join the Democratic Part? I am sure you would be welcome as n honorary member and a useful idiot.

5. You have washed out old hag as your head of state with the hope that a somewhat less washed out dork or his son to be your next head of state, and you have the nerve to berate and criticize other countries of how they choose their leaders.

6. Your Prime Minister, whoever that is, usually wins by less than 50% of the popular vote. Obviously,you have no problem with that.

7. Finally is your butthurt due to the fact that your ancestors were kicked out in resounding success 240 years ago?

Don't go away mad, just go away. nd take the cry baby Democrats with you.

I've explained this on at least three different threads but I will do so again. For every 195,000 citizens in Wyoming there is 1 EC. For every 713,000 Californians there is 1 EC. IOW, the 590,000 Wyoming citizens get 3 EC votes. The same number in Cali don't even get one. That is disenfranchisement any way you look at it. Every person I have mentioned this to has yet to come back to me and disagree. They have said the BS you spout about this is the United STATES, blah, blah, blah, and that is correct. That doesn't negate the FACT that if you happen to live in Wyoming your vote means more. Most red voters think this is fine. And if that is how you feel, fine. But please don't bleat to the rest of us how it is the best society in the world, and is the land of the free. Sure you are. If you live in Alaska or Wyoming. Now to your other points:

1) Yeah, all those other western countries, who with the noted exception of UK, have far superior electoral systems than the US , have systems like N korea and Venezuela. Spoken like a true ignoramus who has no idea how other political systems work.
2) Already pointed out the faults. There are plenty more too.
3) The day the US butts its nose out of everybody else's business is the day I leave this board. Been saying so for the past 10 years. And yet, here I still am.
4) I'm a centrist. Not a democrat.
5) That 'old hag' has spent 70 years of her life to serving her people and she has NO power. She is 90 and shows no sign of slowing down. She has already worked 25 years past when normal people retire. The US, on the other hand, has a leader that can issue executive orders and give pardons on a whim. The only other countries I can think of where leaders can do that kind of thing with little or no oversight are dictatorships. Not even the 'old hag' can do that, yet your president can. Please don't lecture me on how much more freer you are than me. I'd take my system and freedom over yours any day of the week.
6) No I don't have a problem with that because we have better checks and balances. Almost all NZ and Australian parliaments are coalitions. IOW, politicians down here - like its is in real life unless you are an American rights-wing neocon loon - have to compromise so one party doesn't get to skew the country too far one way or the other. It is an infinitely better system than the US where politicians are more concerned about the win than actually serving the people.
7) They were your ancestors, too. And no, I come from an English colony, too.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back