Hillary Clinton: Gutsiest Thing I’ve Ever Done Was ‘Stay in My Marriage’

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Yea we all knew you were a corrupt whore hillary and only stayed in to ride Bill's coat tails

Former first lady Hillary Clinton gave what might be her most honest answer on Tuesday morning, telling Good Morning America that the gutsiest thing she ever personally did was to stay in her marriage with former President Bill Clinton.

Appearing on the ABC morning news show along with her daughter, Chelsea, to promote their new book, The Book of Gutsy Women, Clinton was presented with one final question at the end of the friendly chat.

The gutsiest thing she eve did was put out another book, after her last one sold about 27 copies.

HillBook.jpg

Oh such courage. Stayed in a situation to accumulate more wealth and power for herself.

The tragic heroine in her own little play, that takes place only in her own mind.

Lol, what a fool.

Yea we all knew you were a corrupt whore hillary and only stayed in to ride Bill's coat tails

Former first lady Hillary Clinton gave what might be her most honest answer on Tuesday morning, telling Good Morning America that the gutsiest thing she ever personally did was to stay in her marriage with former President Bill Clinton.

Appearing on the ABC morning news show along with her daughter, Chelsea, to promote their new book, The Book of Gutsy Women, Clinton was presented with one final question at the end of the friendly chat.

:th_smiley_emoticons_gaehn:

I thought it was getting kicked off her first job for falsifying evidence. She set the tone right there for how she would conduct the rest of her career

LOCK HER UP...the media won't tell us but she is still under investigation....

She knew her only prayer at becoming Madame President was to stick with her slime ball husband who was a consummate politician. That wasn't gutsy because she is slime ball herself.

And as she admitted, she was not a "natural politician" which really meant she had no abilities beyond what the Clinton name could bring her.

This made me throw up in my mouth a LIDDLE.

Ick.

Even if it were true, that's not the type of thing to discuss in public.

Forum List

Back