Hillary Clinton going into this race with 6 to 10 point lead as 1st woman POTUS

60% of voting women think the hildabeast is an untrustworthy, lying, manipulative bitch. I think you're over estimating the loyalty of the average woman to lady parts, they have brains also.

Basically you sum up why Hillary will win the election:

Whether you agree with abortion or not, the High Court has handed down that it is a right; the same way it handed down Citizen's United, the Miranda Ruling or Plessy. Either vote for a woman they may not "like" all that much, or vote for a group of guys who cannot refer to the woman without calling her a "bitch" (or worse). And the same group of guys who think it's funny to make women jump through all sorts of needless hoops to exercise their rights. Can you imagine having to get a brain scan done prior to buying a gun?

This is the choice.

Look I'm all for a female president

Me too, as long as she's easy on the eyes and knows when to shut the hell up. :D

It's not only that you have Carly Fiorina winning every single Republican (WOMEN) straw polls. Crap--women are a FORCE to be reckoned with in this country. Keep in mind that Republicans LOST younger women in 2012 by a whooping 36 points. If you ignore this it only reinforces their belief that the Republican party is oppressive to women. You will have Republican women so pissed off--that many will cross party lines and vote for Hillary Clinton just to stick it to the Republican Party for ignoring her..

The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump

Most women won't vote for her. She'll get most votes from the usual democrat blocks.

She'll get 60% of the women's vote across the board without breaking a sweat.

Screen-Shot-2013-03-12-at-4.22.22-PM.png

More importantly, once Obama starts campaigning for her (She hopefully won't make the same mistake Gore made), these numbers should increase.

Me too, as long as she's easy on the eyes and knows when to shut the hell up. :D

It's not only that you have Carly Fiorina winning every single Republican (WOMEN) straw polls. Crap--women are a FORCE to be reckoned with in this country. Keep in mind that Republicans LOST younger women in 2012 by a whooping 36 points. If you ignore this it only reinforces their belief that the Republican party is oppressive to women. You will have Republican women so pissed off--that many will cross party lines and vote for Hillary Clinton just to stick it to the Republican Party for ignoring her..

Hell, how bad did you lose Hispanics and ethnic minorities? The response has been to go out of your way to further alienate them. So just add young women to the list of demographics the GOP doesn't care about.

Quick someone blame the schools...no, I mean the media....no I mean Candy Crowley...no I mean George Soros...or was it Rosie O'Donnell.....hell just find someone to blame other than the cavemen running the GOP.

If you ignore this it only reinforces their belief that the Republican party is oppressive to women.
Well ya know, you have to oppress women from time to time, otherwise they get all uppity and out of control, after all we let 'em vote what the hell else do they want? :cool:

Reality may be slow for some, but the writing is on the wall already.

There is now 100% certainty that Hillary Clinton will be the Democrat nominee. Joe Biden has declined to jump into this race, and Bernie Sanders is going nowhere.

For 200 years men have dominated the Oval Office, and we will have the 1st woman Presidential nominee in Hillary Clinton. This gives her a 6 to 10 point lead right off the bat. Women are the majority voters in this country at 54%--they outvote men by 10 points. They aren't going to care about Bengazi or emails they are going to vote for the 1st woman POTUS. They'll come from every party including crossing party lines to insure that the 1st woman President is elected.

These numbers are the equivalent of going into a Super Bowl game, where the other side has 27 points on the board before the game even starts. If the Republican Party does not choose Carly Fiorina as their nominee, they are going to witness the unadulterated POWER of women in this country come election eve, and they are not going to be happy with the outcome.

111407_train.jpg
So women don't think, only react? How misogynist

60% of voting women think the hildabeast is an untrustworthy, lying, manipulative bitch. I think you're over estimating the loyalty of the average woman to lady parts, they have brains also.

Whether you agree with abortion or not, the High Court has handed down that it is a right; the same way it handed down Citizen's United, the Miranda Ruling or Plessy. Either vote for a woman they may not "like" all that much, or vote for a group of guys who cannot refer to the woman without calling her a "bitch" (or worse). And the same group of guys who think it's funny to make women jump through all sorts of needless hoops to exercise their rights. Can you imagine having to get a brain scan done prior to buying a gun?

This is the choice.

Yep, I summed it up pretty well and it has nothing to do with your deflective BS, her playing attack dog against the women her husband sexually assaulted isn't going to magically go away, I can see the PAC ads now. LMAO

Yep, I summed it up pretty well and it has nothing to do with your deflective BS, her playing attack dog against the women her husband sexually assaulted isn't going to magically go away, I can see the PAC ads now. LMAO
Hey, give her Majesty a break she was just pimpin' her ho.......:)

"You see, a pimp's love is very different from that of a square." -- Office Collins, Idiocracy

This is the choice.

I hope you're right. They've been so very effective for the past 25 years. Oh wait, they've been totally ineffective. Keep em coming.

This is the choice.

I hope you're right. They've been so very effective for the past 25 years. Oh wait, they've been totally ineffective. Keep em coming.

You keep telling yourself that, there's a reason 60% of women don't trust her and that number will likely rise.

This is the choice.

You keep telling yourself that, there's a reason 60% of women don't trust her and that number will likely rise.

You will be here after election day next year right Shirley?

Reality may be slow for some, but the writing is on the wall already.

There is now 100% certainty that Hillary Clinton will be the Democrat nominee. Joe Biden has declined to jump into this race, and Bernie Sanders is going nowhere.

For 200 years men have dominated the Oval Office, and we will have the 1st woman Presidential nominee in Hillary Clinton. This gives her a 6 to 10 point lead right off the bat. Women are the majority voters in this country at 54%--they outvote men by 10 points. They aren't going to care about Bengazi or emails they are going to vote for the 1st woman POTUS. They'll come from every party including crossing party lines to insure that the 1st woman President is elected.

These numbers are the equivalent of going into a Super Bowl game, where the other side has 27 points on the board before the game even starts. If the Republican Party does not choose Carly Fiorina as their nominee, they are going to witness the unadulterated POWER of women in this country come election eve, and they are not going to be happy with the outcome.

111407_train.jpg
So women don't think, only react? How misogynist
A lot of people dont think OR react, but only BEGIN to think. This process never ends and and in this state they are anyones.

so you all didn't vote in Hillary the last time she ran. And instead kicked her to curb for SOME MAN. so you were Oppressing her. ? hummm. I never looked it at that way. but yes I do see it now.

There is now 100% certainty that Hillary Clinton will be the Democrat nominee.

Yeah, that's what they said about Herman Cain and Tom Harkin. Oh, don't recall Harkin? He was the hands-on favorite for the Democratic nomination around this time in 1992. Ask Hillary how that one turned out.
Meh. That is a different case. There is no one on the field that can overtake here is the time remaining. Hillary will be the nominee. While not 100 percent (nothing ever is) it is damn close.

Forum List

Back