Hillary Clinton going into this race with 6 to 10 point lead as 1st woman POTUS

Reality may be slow for some, but the writing is on the wall already.

There is now 100% certainty that Hillary Clinton will be the Democrat nominee. Joe Biden has declined to jump into this race, and Bernie Sanders is going nowhere.

For 200 years men have dominated the Oval Office, and we will have the 1st woman Presidential nominee in Hillary Clinton. This gives her a 6 to 10 point lead right off the bat. Women are the majority voters in this country at 54%--they outvote men by 10 points. They aren't going to care about Bengazi or emails they are going to vote for the 1st woman POTUS. They'll come from every party including crossing party lines to insure that the 1st woman President is elected.

These numbers are the equivalent of going into a Super Bowl game, where the other side has 27 points on the board before the game even starts. If the Republican Party does not choose Carly Fiorina as their nominee, they are going to witness the unadulterated POWER of women in this country come election eve, and they are not going to be happy with the outcome.

111407_train.jpg
Yet Hillary is losing to nearly half the the Republicans.
And Fiona is nowhere near her.

I think it is funny that anyone thinks that a republican woman is somehow going to level the playing field against Hillary. Left women will not care. Right women will not care. Most of those in the center are not going to vote for the gender.

yes, you are right on that. it's all become a joke and it's played ON US. But this is the worse I've seen where they only put up one major candidate that people recognize their name and a bunch of nobodies to run with her. it's ugly
Yep, although I'd don't know if I'd characterize it as a joke as much as I'd say it's a travesty, the founders envisioned a nation of "citizen representatives" where the average citizen might take a time out from their lives and go to Washington for a term or two to represent his/her fellow citizens. Today what we have is an unholy apparatus of professional politicians, bureaucrats, lobbyists, media apparatchiks, etc..., whose whole lives are wrapped around servicing that fetid, self-serving organism in Washington which is more interested in it's own growth and enrichment than it is in serving the needs of the citizenry.

The anarchists have a point, government no matter how well intentioned it's designers are always turns into an enemy of the peoples best interests over time.:(

Look I'm all for a female president

Me too, as long as she's easy on the eyes and knows when to shut the hell up. :D

It's not only that you have Carly Fiorina winning every single Republican (WOMEN) straw polls. Crap--women are a FORCE to be reckoned with in this country. Keep in mind that Republicans LOST younger women in 2012 by a whooping 36 points. If you ignore this it only reinforces their belief that the Republican party is oppressive to women. You will have Republican women so pissed off--that many will cross party lines and vote for Hillary Clinton just to stick it to the Republican Party for ignoring her..

The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump

Hell, how bad did you lose Hispanics and ethnic minorities? The response has been to go out of your way to further alienate them. So just add young women to the list of demographics the GOP doesn't care about.

Yeah it is kind of stupid. The far out right of the Republican party drove women off in 2012, thereby giving Obama a 2nd term. Now Trump has chased off another voting block Latino's. He is polling at a Negative 75% with them, when the GOP nominee typically has to win 35-40% of this block to win the White House.

I think a lot of them just don't believe that YES women vote, and YES Latino's vote. Republicans are the minority party in this country for a reason. THEM--they are the reason. I must assume that they think only white angry males vote--LOL

If they don't do a change up real quick they will in effect reduce their party to the party of old white males.
You're an idiot. Romney, who was hardly far right, won the married woman vote by something like 2 to 1.

Look I'm all for a female president

Me too, as long as she's easy on the eyes and knows when to shut the hell up. :D

It's not only that you have Carly Fiorina winning every single Republican (WOMEN) straw polls. Crap--women are a FORCE to be reckoned with in this country. Keep in mind that Republicans LOST younger women in 2012 by a whooping 36 points. If you ignore this it only reinforces their belief that the Republican party is oppressive to women. You will have Republican women so pissed off--that many will cross party lines and vote for Hillary Clinton just to stick it to the Republican Party for ignoring her..

Hell, how bad did you lose Hispanics and ethnic minorities? The response has been to go out of your way to further alienate them. So just add young women to the list of demographics the GOP doesn't care about.

Yeah it is kind of stupid. The far out right of the Republican party drove women off in 2012, thereby giving Obama a 2nd term. Now Trump has chased off another voting block Latino's. He is polling at a Negative 75% with them, when the GOP nominee typically has to win 35-40% of this block to win the White House.

I think a lot of them just don't believe that YES women vote, and YES Latino's vote. Republicans are the minority party in this country for a reason. THEM--they are the reason. I must assume that they think only white angry males vote--LOL

If they don't do a change up real quick they will in effect reduce their party to the party of old white males.
You're an idiot. Romney, who was hardly far right, won the married woman vote by something like 2 to 1.
By 55 to 45 if that high. Obama woman the overall women's vote very easily. HRC should do better than Obama. If she does, she will win.

yes, you are right on that. it's all become a joke and it's played ON US. But this is the worse I've seen where they only put up one major candidate that people recognize their name and a bunch of nobodies to run with her. it's ugly
Yep, although I'd don't know if I'd characterize it as a joke as much as I'd say it's a travesty, the founders envisioned a nation of "citizen representatives" where the average citizen might take a time out from their lives and go to Washington for a term or two to represent his/her fellow citizens. Today what we have is an unholy apparatus of professional politicians, bureaucrats, lobbyists, media apparatchiks, etc..., whose whole lives are wrapped around servicing that fetid, self-serving organism in Washington which is more interested in it's own growth and enrichment than it is in serving the needs of the citizenry.

The anarchists have a point, government no matter how well intentioned it's designers are always turns into an enemy of the peoples best interests over time.:(

Not to be argument but can you cite the framers who invisioned citizen reps?

Yes but the field is pretty much set. Do you see another candidate coming in? Someone would need to overtake Hillary's lead in essentially 4 months. I know a lot can happen in 4 months but there is no Obama like individual that I see coming in and upsetting the primary.

Do you really think that one of the board can overtake Hillary in the next 4 months? Do you think that another candidate can come out of thin air in that same time frame?

The only thing standing in the way of someone other than Hillary receiving the nomination, is people taking exactly the view you are taking. People assume nothing else is possible, and so they acquiesce to support the powers-that-be. It's the reason we are continually left with Dumb and Dumber as our options each election year.

Yes but the field is pretty much set. Do you see another candidate coming in? Someone would need to overtake Hillary's lead in essentially 4 months. I know a lot can happen in 4 months but there is no Obama like individual that I see coming in and upsetting the primary.

Do you really think that one of the board can overtake Hillary in the next 4 months? Do you think that another candidate can come out of thin air in that same time frame?

The only thing standing in the way of someone other than Hillary receiving the nomination, is people taking exactly the view you are taking. People assume nothing else is possible, and so they acquiesce to support the powers-that-be. It's the reason we are continually left with Dumb and Dumber as our options each election year.
While this is very true it is also not going to change over the next 4 months ergo the outcome is also very true.

My stance really has nothing to do with it anyway - I am not going to vote for her in any capacity.

Meh. That is a different case. There is no one on the field that can overtake here is the time remaining. Hillary will be the nominee. While not 100 percent (nothing ever is) it is damn close.

Time remaining? You realize that the primaries have not even started yet, right?

It's not if someone can do it, it's they better do it--LOL Already this is looking very ugly for Republicans. The right wing of the party successfully chased off women in 2012, by going into women's issues, abortion, who's not going to pay for birth control pills, and what is legitimate rape, which was always answered by an old white male republican--LOL Women went RUNNING--Republicans lost women by double digits, and younger women by a whopping 36 points, and this secured Barack Obama's 2nd term.

In 2012 Immigration was also a topic. Mitt Romney only collected 27% of that vote which didn't help. Typically we need at least 35-40% of the Hispanic vote to win the White House.
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study

With Trump & his supporters in this race, he is polling at a NEGATIVE 75%. This may roll over onto any nominee chosen, like it did with Romney. I fear that it is so bad now we may lose the Senate and many house seats also. You can color Florida blue, and several other states that Hillary Clinton won't even need to campaign in.

You have a lot of Republican right wingers--that believe they're the biggest rooster in the farm house. But in reality they're nothing more than little banning roosters that create a lot of problems for the Republican party when it comes to winning elections. If this keeps up, & Hillary Clinton wins in a landslide the Republican party might as well put itself on an endangered species list.

Carly Fiorina is the only candidate that has a chance of defeating Hillary Clinton.

images

Last edited:
Meh. That is a different case. There is no one on the field that can overtake here is the time remaining. Hillary will be the nominee. While not 100 percent (nothing ever is) it is damn close.

Time remaining? You realize that the primaries have not even started yet, right?

It's not if someone can do it, it's they better do it--LOL Already this is looking very ugly for Republicans. The right wing of the party successfully chased off women in 2012, by going into women's issues, abortion, who's not going to pay for birth control pills, and what is legitimate rape, which was always answered by an old white male republican--LOL Women went RUNNING--Republicans lost women by double digits, and younger women by a whopping 36 points, and this secured Barack Obama's 2nd term.

In 2012 Immigration was also a topic. Mitt Romney only collected 27% of that vote which didn't help. Typically we need at least 35-40% of the Hispanic vote to win the White House.
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study

With Trump & his supporters in this race, he is polling at a NEGATIVE 75%. This may roll over onto any nominee chosen, like it did with Romney. I fear that it is so bad now we may lose the Senate and many house seats also. You can color Florida blue, and several other states that Hillary Clinton won't even need to campaign in.

You have a lot of Republican right wingers--that believe they're the biggest rooster in the farm house. But in reality they're nothing more than little banning roosters that create a lot of problems for the Republican party when it comes to winning elections. If this keeps up, & Hillary Clinton wins in a landslide the Republican party might as well put itself on an endangered species list.

Carly Fiorina is the only candidate that has a chance of defeating Hillary Clinton.

images
Yo8u keep repeating that false narrative. The FACT is that Fiorina is widely unpopular in general and has absolutely zero chance of beating Hillary. Face it, you are not going to beat the democrats with a token sex candidate. The candidate needs to resonate with the voters as well. What makes you think that Fiorina is going to garner the woman vote from Hillary?

Forum List

Back