Hillary Clinton For President

come on Kaz, you are smarter than that. China and the others are not trading freely with us. They are manipulating their currency, subsidizing their industries, and cheating in every way possible. That's not free trade.

Never said it was. I said we should engage in free trade regardless. I've said that repeatedly, I don't get how you were confused about that. I've said it clearly a bunch of times.

And again I've said sure, government pushing them with other things, like defense and aid I'm all for. It's closing our markets that I'm against because that harms us more than helps us

sounds like you are saying we should engage in free trade even if the rest of the world doesn't. How would that work to our benefit?

It doesn't "sound" like I'm saying that, I'm saying that.

And you said you've taken econ classes, how did they explain it? What was wrong with their explanation?

BTW, you still obviously don't get the point of my question on why you want to buy the same thing for less money, that is the answer the field of econ gave you when you studied it

that makes no sense. We should let China demolish our industries by currency manipulation while we just sit on our hands and say " we do free trade" ? Are you crazy?

the laws of supply and demand only work on a level playing field. All Trump is saying to China is "make it level or we will".

As to your silly question on why people buy the lower priced item, it leaves more money for other things.

Begging the question, economics disagrees with you. You said that you took econ classes, you speculated as many or more than me. So why do all your posts ignore economics? Why can't you frame the discussion in terms of what you learned and rejected and why rather than sounding like someone who never has studied any economics at all?

OK, put up or shut up. Which economic rule says that one country should engage in free trade while the rest of the world manipulates the markets?

A cite from a econ text would be an appropriate response.

whatever he is and whatever he would do, he is 1000% better than Hillary. That's the point. If we don't keep the hildebeast out of power, this country is lost.

I won't vote for someone who tells me and keeps telling me he's not a free market capitalist. Free trade is the heart of free markets and capitalism is the the economic portion of liberty. Consumers, producers, employers, employees, employers, employees, all have choice

free trade has to be a two way street, that's all trump is saying. He is telling China and the rest, "play fair or we will take actions to make it fair".

you are missing the important message in the rhetoric.

Are you reading my posts?

of course, but some of them make no sense.

Your questions more and more make no sense in the context of anything I've ever said

possibly because you are talking in circles.

Never said it was. I said we should engage in free trade regardless. I've said that repeatedly, I don't get how you were confused about that. I've said it clearly a bunch of times.

And again I've said sure, government pushing them with other things, like defense and aid I'm all for. It's closing our markets that I'm against because that harms us more than helps us

sounds like you are saying we should engage in free trade even if the rest of the world doesn't. How would that work to our benefit?

And you said you've taken econ classes, how did they explain it? What was wrong with their explanation?

BTW, you still obviously don't get the point of my question on why you want to buy the same thing for less money, that is the answer the field of econ gave you when you studied it

that makes no sense. We should let China demolish our industries by currency manipulation while we just sit on our hands and say " we do free trade" ? Are you crazy?

the laws of supply and demand only work on a level playing field. All Trump is saying to China is "make it level or we will".

As to your silly question on why people buy the lower priced item, it leaves more money for other things.

Begging the question, economics disagrees with you. You said that you took econ classes, you speculated as many or more than me. So why do all your posts ignore economics? Why can't you frame the discussion in terms of what you learned and rejected and why rather than sounding like someone who never has studied any economics at all?

OK, put up or shut up. Which economic rule says that one country should engage in free trade while the rest of the world manipulates the markets?

You've never taken econ classes

I won't vote for someone who tells me and keeps telling me he's not a free market capitalist. Free trade is the heart of free markets and capitalism is the the economic portion of liberty. Consumers, producers, employers, employees, employers, employees, all have choice

free trade has to be a two way street, that's all trump is saying. He is telling China and the rest, "play fair or we will take actions to make it fair".

you are missing the important message in the rhetoric.

Are you reading my posts?

of course, but some of them make no sense.

Your questions more and more make no sense in the context of anything I've ever said

possibly because you are talking in circles.

whatever, if you say so

so you cannot find anything to back up your claim. seems like you are the one lying about his education.

so you cannot find anything to back up your claim. seems like you are the one lying about his education.

Strawman. If you said you were a math major, I'm not explaining to you what a derivative is either. Free markets and free trade are the heart of economics. You claim to have taken numerous classes, but you don't even know that. I'm not explaining to you what you should know based on what you claim to have done

Strawman. If you said you were a math major, I'm not explaining to you what a derivative is either. Free markets and free trade are the heart of economics. You claim to have taken numerous classes, but you don't even know that. I'm not explaining to you what you should know based on what you claim to have done

Yes, we agree that free markets and free trade make economies work. We agree. what we have today is neither free markets or free trade on the international front. Why is that so hard for you to comprehend?

Hillary Clinton Begins The General Election Leading Trump In Every Swing State
Source: Politicus/HuffPo

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton begins the 2016 general election campaign against Donald Trump with leads in every 2016 swing state.

HuffPost Pollster calculations show Clinton with a lead in every state that could swing the 2016 election:

swing-state-huffpost.jpg

Clinton leads Trump in Florida, Virginia, Ohio, North Carolina, Michigan, New Hampshire, Wisconsin, Iowa, Pennsylvania, and New York. Obviously, these poll numbers will change, but the early data demonstrates that Hillary Clinton has an immense amount of wiggle room and multiple paths to the presidency.

Some of the states listed are not swing states. Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania are blue states. The idea that Trump will be able to swing them with a wave of working class white voters is more of media fantasy/Republican desperate hope.

Read more: Hillary Clinton Begins The General Election Leading Trump In Every Swing State

Yes, we agree that free markets and free trade make economies work. We agree. what we have today is neither free markets or free trade on the international front. Why is that so hard for you to comprehend?

I'm tired of repeating my position, but that isn't what I said

you said "free markets and free trade are the heart of economics" your exact words.

But you are missing the entire point. economics can exist when there is restricted international trade, manipulated trade, or no trade at all.

Do you think that the study of economics does not apply within the Cuban economy?

You are trying to mix apples and oranges. economics and trade can be studied independently. they are related, but not always co-dependent.

I guess that's probably beyond your comprehension level, but I had to give it one more try.

you said "free markets and free trade are the heart of economics" your exact words.

But you are missing the entire point. economics can exist when there is restricted international trade, manipulated trade, or no trade at all.

Do you think that the study of economics does not apply within the Cuban economy?

You are trying to mix apples and oranges. economics and trade can be studied independently. they are related, but not always co-dependent.

I guess that's probably beyond your comprehension level, but I had to give it one more try.

When I said "free markets and free trade are the heart of economics," that doesn't mean that if you don't have those it's not economics, that's seriously what you thought it meant?

Forum List

Back