Hillary Clinton faked event?

How many tin foil hats do you own?
You know...I was going to say the same thing until I saw Hillary waving at the flag wall behind her and pointing at "someone" in the "crowd" which didn't exist. It was just a wall behind her but since it was green-screened she had no idea what might be there. So it really does look like she was in a studio. I always take this stuff with a grain of salt but just watch the video. And the cellphones...they're not filming her there. The event they're filming isn't at all the one going on.
In one of the videos you could see the sky. And why would they be holding up their cameras to take video of an empty stage before she even came out? Then when she DID come out, they didn't point the cameras at her, they just kept pointing them at the empty stage. :lol:

You know...I was going to say the same thing until I saw Hillary waving at the flag wall behind her and pointing at "someone" in the "crowd" which didn't exist. It was just a wall behind her but since it was green-screened she had no idea what might be there. So it really does look like she was in a studio. I always take this stuff with a grain of salt but just watch the video. And the cellphones...they're not filming her there. The event they're filming isn't at all the one going on.
In one of the videos you could see the sky. And why would they be holding up their cameras to take video of an empty stage before she even came out? Then when she DID come out, they didn't point the cameras at her, they just kept pointing them at the empty stage. :lol:

I really think you and Alex Jones need to compare tin foil hats.

You CONS come up with this wild CONspiracy crap to deflect from the fact that Donald Trump is bat shit crazy and he lies 76% of the time. What does that make you CONS? Simple, it makes you worse than him. It must suck being a CON. Pray there is no hell.

You CONS come up with this wild CONspiracy crap to deflect from the fact that Donald Trump is bat shit crazy and he lies 76% of the time. What does that make you CONS? Simple, it makes you worse than him. It must suck being a CON. Pray there is no hell.

Can you point to any member of the ruling class that is honest ?

Wild conspiracy? It's plain as day, and denying it doesn't make it go away, sycophant.

76%???

Awesome... Hillary lies 100%. Actually, I think she's been dead for some time now.

Her whole entire candidacy and campaign has been a Hollywood production. Every time she actually goes out into the public, something bad happens and a little more comes out about her failing health. Hollywood and the media are conducting this campaign while Hillary rests up for the debate (which has them petrified).

Twoo. Just watch for the times where she is animated. Clearly, she received a big Dr. Feelgood B-12-Cocaine-Meth shot in preparation.
Or as Adolf Hiltler called it, vitamin shots.

What does that have to do with the fact that Trump is the biggest liar to ever run for POTUS? His supporters know that he is a scumbag and that makes them far worse than Trump. Trump is telling them the lies that their twisted minds and blackened souls want to hear.

27263757916_8f603600cb_z.jpg

CONS are so dishonest that they cannot even come up with a valid reason for supporting Trump. There only answer is to attack his opponent. If he were running against Sanders they would be telling lies about Sanders.

If you are a Trump supporter you are a lousy human being and your final resting place will be hell.

What does that have to do with the fact that Trump is the biggest liar to ever run for POTUS? His supporters know that he is a scumbag and that makes them far worse than Trump. Trump is telling them the lies that their twisted minds and blackened souls want to hear.

CONS are so dishonest that they cannot even come up with a valid reason for supporting Trump. There only answer is to attack his opponent. If he were running against Sanders they would be telling lies about Sanders.

If you are a Trump supporter you are a lousy human being and your final resting place will be hell.
Is this Moochele?

Awwww, did baby libtard soil him diapers?

76%???

Awesome... Hillary lies 100%. Actually, I think she's been dead for some time now.

This is the kind of fact denying and depravity among Trump supporters I am talking about. Makes me want to meet people like you in person and goad you into taking a swing at me so that I can claim self-defense as I put your lights out. This is not a threat.

Scumbag Trump has made 2 death threats against Hillary. Trump supporters are crazy enough to try to kill her. His latest threat was saying her secret service protectors should disarm. No Donald, you need to disarm your lying mouth and your supporters need to sleep with their trailer porch lights on. Patriots know there is only one way for dealing with cowards, liars, and traitors.

Awwww, did baby libtard soil him diapers?

Another CON who can't handle the truth talks shit.

images

images

This is the kind of fact denying and depravity among Trump supporters I am talking about. Makes me want to meet people like you in person and goad you into taking a swing at me so that I can claim self-defense as I put your lights out. This is not a threat.
True, it's a childish rant. I'd give you a dollar for a popsickle or something.
Scumbag Trump has made 2 death threats against Hillary. Trump supporters are crazy enough to try to kill her. His latest threat was saying her secret service protectors should disarm. No Donald, you need to disarm your lying mouth and your supporters need to sleep with their trailer porch lights on. Patriots know there is only one way for dealing with cowards, liars, and traitors.
His point was simple but too big for you, sorry. How old are you anyway?

It doesn't look to me like all those cameras are showing the same thing.....just how many photoshops can you do on one video?

th

And this, too....

She can be our first Hologram President, please, lets not discriminate against holograms. Just think of all the advantages. She can still go into a coughing fit, but will still never actually knock the glass of water onto the carpet,
furthermore, she'll absolutely give those snipers fits!

I know. I hate to do these conspiracy things on the net because I mean some of them are WAY out there. But there are close to a dozen fatal flaws in that "rally". Her pointing at the wall behind her and waving to it sealed the deal for me.

Forum List

Back