Hillary Clinton faked event?

And this, too....

She can be our first Hologram President, please, lets not discriminate against holograms. Just think of all the advantages. She can still go into a coughing fit, but will still never actually knock the glass of water onto the carpet,
furthermore, she'll absolutely give those snipers fits!

You're thinking of the floating jorel head.

Here is another & more complete video of the event from ABC news. Watch close as she re-joins the crowd after the speech at around 24:00 and after, there is a couple more cellphone/cameras that show something else too. Her in the crowd just doesn't look right, but the blue Clinton/Kane ad keeps blocking a lot of it.

Seems she's done this weeks before.....

Dude makes a good case, the part where Hillery does that weird face was striking to. And Bill being the pro he is holds her up and averts his eyes, But, has anyone spoken to the people from the audience to see what they have to say about any of it ?

How many tin foil hats do you own?
You know...I was going to say the same thing until I saw Hillary waving at the flag wall behind her and pointing at "someone" in the "crowd" which didn't exist. It was just a wall behind her but since it was green-screened she had no idea what might be there. So it really does look like she was in a studio. I always take this stuff with a grain of salt but just watch the video. And the cellphones...they're not filming her there. The event they're filming isn't at all the one going on.
In one of the videos you could see the sky. And why would they be holding up their cameras to take video of an empty stage before she even came out? Then when she DID come out, they didn't point the cameras at her, they just kept pointing them at the empty stage. :lol:
I know. I hate to do these conspiracy things on the net because I mean some of them are WAY out there. But there are close to a dozen fatal flaws in that "rally". Her pointing at the wall behind her and waving to it sealed the deal for me.

CONS love conspiracy theories because they can't deal with reality and truth.

Here is some truth about Trump.

1. Cheated on his wives.

2. Married 3 times.

3. Has his products made in China
Donald Trump suits and ties are made in China - Mar. 8, 2016

Watch Trump Flat Out Lie About Why His Clothes Are Made In China ...

4. Draft dodger.
CNN's Tara Setmayer Nails it: Trump is a 'Silver-Spooned Draft Dodger'

5. Ted Cruz said Trump has mob ties and Cruz told the truth!

Yes, Donald Trump has been linked to the mob | PolitiFact

Facts like this are why you CONS love conspiracy theories. PATHETIC!

Here is another & more complete video of the event from ABC news. Watch close as she re-joins the crowd after the speech at around 24:00 and after, there is a couple more cellphone/cameras that show something else too. Her in the crowd just doesn't look right, but the blue Clinton/Kane ad keeps blocking a lot of it.

5d-tinfoil-hat-.jpg

You know...I was going to say the same thing until I saw Hillary waving at the flag wall behind her and pointing at "someone" in the "crowd" which didn't exist. It was just a wall behind her but since it was green-screened she had no idea what might be there. So it really does look like she was in a studio. I always take this stuff with a grain of salt but just watch the video. And the cellphones...they're not filming her there. The event they're filming isn't at all the one going on.
In one of the videos you could see the sky. And why would they be holding up their cameras to take video of an empty stage before she even came out? Then when she DID come out, they didn't point the cameras at her, they just kept pointing them at the empty stage. :lol:
I know. I hate to do these conspiracy things on the net because I mean some of them are WAY out there. But there are close to a dozen fatal flaws in that "rally". Her pointing at the wall behind her and waving to it sealed the deal for me.

CONS love conspiracy theories because they can't deal with reality and truth.

Here is some truth about Trump.

1. Cheated on his wives.

2. Married 3 times.

3. Has his products made in China
Donald Trump suits and ties are made in China - Mar. 8, 2016

Watch Trump Flat Out Lie About Why His Clothes Are Made In China ...

4. Draft dodger.
CNN's Tara Setmayer Nails it: Trump is a 'Silver-Spooned Draft Dodger'

5. Ted Cruz said Trump has mob ties and Cruz told the truth!

Yes, Donald Trump has been linked to the mob | PolitiFact

Facts like this are why you CONS love conspiracy theories. PATHETIC!

Not a Trump fan at all, but in this day and age is infidelity REALLY a big deal? I mean the kennedys had more ass on the side then the moonlight bunny ranch. Not a big deal, and imm thinking the public at large feels the same.

Married three times ? again, who cares. Are we some how imposing religious litmus tests on our candidates now ? I know many women who have been married multiple times, no big here either.

Agree on the china stuff. Whats trump going to do, impose a 45% tariff on his stuff until he fixes it?

Draft dodging ? really, who gives a shit ? Bill Clinton as well as many in the political class dodged the draft.

Mob ties? who in politics and business does not deal with bad people ? Non issue, but if it must be one lets look at the doner list to the Clinton Foundation.

5d-tinfoil-hat-.jpg

ok hunny, you just suck right up her ass all you want.....we'll see how this one plays out. This woman is as dirty as it gets

The cell phone was pointed at the back of a woman's head and you could see a different picture on the phone. Why not? theres a lot of money riding on Hillary.

Forum List

Back