Hillary Clinton calls for change

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
Man! we just got change we can believe in, and Hillary wants to change the change.

We all know that's not a meaningless statement.

What exactly is Hillary's problem with Obama's organizing?

Man! we just got change we can believe in, and Hillary wants to change the change.

Well, the way Obama went on and on detailing how perfect and intelligent Hillary was, I finally agreed with him that she should have been the one elected instead of him. Apparently Obama has accomplished very little in his seven and a half years because according to all the speakers at the DNC Convention, everything is still broken and only another term or two of Democratic leadership will fix it.

She needs more village idiots to put her over the top. Afterall, it takes a village........

Well, the way Obama went on and on detailing how perfect and intelligent Hillary was, I finally agreed with him that she should have been the one elected instead of him. Apparently Obama has accomplished very little in his seven and a half years because according to all the speakers at the DNC Convention, everything is still broken and only another term or two of Democratic leadership will fix it.
13782180_990282321087603_8115110007728567295_n.jpg

Obama was simply unqualified to be president in '08, Hillary on the other hand had a pretty decent resume.
It just goes to show you how far smooth talkin' jive can get you.

View attachment 83652

Donald Trump was praising the Clintons along with the Republican leadership while Secretary of State! Times change; and so does sanity or lack thereof! :argue: :9: :banana2: :blahblah:

View attachment 83652

Donald Trump was praising the Clintons along with the Republican leadership while Secretary of State! Times change; and so does sanity or lack thereof! :argue: :9: :banana2: :blahblah:

Did I say that I was a fan of Trump? Don't try and put me on some team. I am a one man army of truth...dig?

Forum List

Back