Hillary Clinton adviser did private Clinton business on State Dept. e-mail

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
  • Banned
I don't get it.

Some guy sent Huma an email asking for advice on whether to take a job. What's the scandal?
Finally I agree with you, as it is true, that "you just don't get it" The fact is that perhaps 1 percent of the damaging stuff against Clinton is being reported, as the rest of it included nuclear locations and such, and can not be released to the public. If you had a government computer, (which I do) you would know that personal affairs are not allowed, it's just that simple. So again, yes, you do not get it, we ALL AGREE at this point.

I don't get it.

Some guy sent Huma an email asking for advice on whether to take a job. What's the scandal?
Finally I agree with you, as it is true, that "you just don't get it" The fact is that perhaps 1 percent of the damaging stuff against Clinton is being reported, as the rest of it included nuclear locations and such, and can not be released to the public. If you had a government computer, (which I do) you would know that personal affairs are not allowed, it's just that simple. So again, yes, you do not get it, we ALL AGREE at this point.

I have worked for the government, and have had an "official" government email address. No one gave a shit if I emailed my mom from it. In fact, there's an email in my inbox right now from an "official" government email address inviting me to a party.

Speaking of those who don't get it, wasn't Hillary supposed to drop out of the race this morning, due to last night's "BREAKING NEWS"?

• Banned
Go to the party, and when they pass you a joint, "try it, but do not inhale" Now as for Hillary dropping out, she is already out of everything, and has one foot in the door of sing sing. Now, last nights breaking news from Bloomberg, that I passed on to here, was reported this morning by EVERY major news outlet, including the Washington Post of Watergate fame. Hillary is already done, the fact that she is too arrogant and ignorant to know how to delete an e-mail, is exactly how ignorant she really is.

Forum List

Back