Hillary Clinton admits that she's basically Cersei Lannister

Hillary Clinton Compares Herself to Cersei From ‘Game of Thrones’ in New Book

Hillary Clinton’s new memoir, “What Happened,” is drawing plenty of attention about one particular pop-culture reference.

In the book about the tumultuous election cycle, the former presidential candidate compares herself to a certain fictional queen of Westeros: not the generally beloved Daenerys Targaryen, but ruthless and power-hungry Cersei Lannister.

In the memoir, Clinton reflects upon her treatment at the hands of Trump supporters who often rallied behind Trump’s call to “lock her up” following the revelation that she used her private email servers while secretary of state.

“Crowds at Trump rallies called for my imprisonment more times than I can count,” she writes. “They shouted, ‘Guilty! Guilty!’ like the religious zealots in ‘Game of Thrones’ chanting ‘Shame! Shame!’ while Cersei Lannister walked back to the Red Keep.”

Cersei Lannister — a prominent member of the royal Lannisters in the popular “Game of Thrones” books and hit HBO show — is known for her devious schemes and murderous hunger to protect her family and remain in power...

Winter has Trumped. :)

Lies

Cersi Lanister is fuckable

In the first couple of seasons...

Cersei deserved to be paraded through the streets naked and eventually executed for sex out of wedlock?

So, you've never seen the show.

I get it, HBO is a pay service and you're not diverting your meth money to some TV station....

Cersei very much deserved her walk of shame. though she was certainly not executed. Like Hillary, she is 100% evil.

If you were a character on the show, you'd be Theon Greyjoy. :thup:

You'd be Rickon.

If I say you're like Voldemort, I'm not saying I'm Harry Potter. Dipshit.

Hillary Clinton Compares Herself to Cersei From ‘Game of Thrones’ in New Book

Hillary Clinton’s new memoir, “What Happened,” is drawing plenty of attention about one particular pop-culture reference.

In the book about the tumultuous election cycle, the former presidential candidate compares herself to a certain fictional queen of Westeros: not the generally beloved Daenerys Targaryen, but ruthless and power-hungry Cersei Lannister.

In the memoir, Clinton reflects upon her treatment at the hands of Trump supporters who often rallied behind Trump’s call to “lock her up” following the revelation that she used her private email servers while secretary of state.

“Crowds at Trump rallies called for my imprisonment more times than I can count,” she writes. “They shouted, ‘Guilty! Guilty!’ like the religious zealots in ‘Game of Thrones’ chanting ‘Shame! Shame!’ while Cersei Lannister walked back to the Red Keep.”

Cersei Lannister — a prominent member of the royal Lannisters in the popular “Game of Thrones” books and hit HBO show — is known for her devious schemes and murderous hunger to protect her family and remain in power...

Winter has Trumped. :)

Lies

Cersi Lanister is fuckable

In the first couple of seasons...

That body is bangin. Although I heard the walk of shame was a body double. The little boy haircut is a major turn off though.

The hottest chic on tv is that girl on Vikings. Badass & hot to boot

Forum List

Back