Hillary Clinton admires Margaret Sanger

BlackGenocide.org | Planned Parenthood

Planned Parenthood is the largest abortion provider in America. 78% of their clinics are in minority communities. Blacks make up 12% of the population, but 35% of the abortions in America. Are we being targeted? Isn't that genocide? We are the only minority in America that is on the decline in population. If the current trend continues, by 2038 the black vote will be insignificant. Did you know that the founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger, was a devout racist who created the Negro Project designed to sterilize unknowing black women and others she deemed as undesirables of society? The founder of Planned Parenthood said, "Colored people are like human weeds and are to be exterminated." Is her vision being fulfilled today?
Population-2-chart-1790-to-2012.jpg

Every conservative I've ever heard express an opinion on it believes that poor people should not have large families they cannot afford to support.

That's true....and that doesn't make.abortion right....get some . morality or use birth control.

Sanger pushed for birth control because, among other things, she wanted women to avoid abortion.

Correct....but she hated blacks...kinda like her buddy and fellow.democrat Woodrow wilson. But yeah even the monster Sanger saw.how disgusting abortion was.

There is no evidence she 'hated' blacks. Martin Luther King greatly admired her for her work.
Maybe her influence aborted some of his illegitimate babies.

You aren't getting smarter in your posts. What's the problem?

Planned Parenthood is the largest abortion provider in America. 78% of their clinics are in minority communities.

Nope, that's a made-up crap statistic.

Not that any PP-hater will care, of course. "Any lie for the cause!" is their motto.

Nor will they explain how allowing women a free choice is "targeting" anyone.

Donald Trump once said 'I like to bugger young boys.'

I can't prove he said it, there's no evidence he ever said it, but since I like the idea that he might have said it,

I'm just going to assume he did.

See how that works?

Yes, we know you make up stuff regarding Trump all the time. However, this is the reality:

we-do-not-want-word-to-go-out-that-we-want-to-exterminate-the-negro-population.jpg

And several dozen times on this board the true meaning of that quote, in context, has been explained.

If you think birth control should be illegal, why do you need to misrepresent Margaret Sanger in order to make that case?

Can you explain away this picture too? Was it a costume party?

11.jpg

Libs - will believe anything.
^ Too stupid to understand photoshop.

Is this a photoshop too?

Indeed, Byrd was a KKK member in his younger years...

Four words: Fucked in the head.

Yes, we know you make up stuff regarding Trump all the time. However, this is the reality:

we-do-not-want-word-to-go-out-that-we-want-to-exterminate-the-negro-population.jpg

And several dozen times on this board the true meaning of that quote, in context, has been explained.

If you think birth control should be illegal, why do you need to misrepresent Margaret Sanger in order to make that case?

11.jpg

Is this a photoshop too?

so true, though...

11.jpg

Is this a photoshop too?

I agree, Hillary is... that's why she is having seizures.

BlackGenocide.org | Planned Parenthood

Planned Parenthood is the largest abortion provider in America. 78% of their clinics are in minority communities. Blacks make up 12% of the population, but 35% of the abortions in America. Are we being targeted? Isn't that genocide? We are the only minority in America that is on the decline in population. If the current trend continues, by 2038 the black vote will be insignificant. Did you know that the founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger, was a devout racist who created the Negro Project designed to sterilize unknowing black women and others she deemed as undesirables of society? The founder of Planned Parenthood said, "Colored people are like human weeds and are to be exterminated." Is her vision being fulfilled today?
Population-2-chart-1790-to-2012.jpg

Everything you posted is horseshit.

Margaret Sanger said these following words: "Colored people are like human weeds and need to be exterminated".

No, she didn't.

You're repeating faked quotes. Stop it.

And then maybe ask yourself why you're following people who lied to you by feeding you such fake quotes.

If anyone is now considering a copy-and-paste of all the usual faked and/or out-of-context Sanger quotes, I suggest you pass. We've debunked them all many times before. A person is responsible for verifying that what they copy is actually true, and being too lazy to check your sources is not a good excuse for posting lies.

Donald Trump once said 'I like to bugger young boys.'

I can't prove he said it, there's no evidence he ever said it, but since I like the idea that he might have said it,

I'm just going to assume he did.

See how that works?

11.jpg

It's fake.

OP is a hit and runner.

All his posts here (all 7 of them) are abandoned OP's.

In fact, he spams the same OP all over msg boards, and never debates.

So if you see his name again on an OP, know you're dealing with a hit and runner.

Forum List

Back