Hillary Clinton about to be accused of espionage

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Hillary could get 10 years for not telling Obama about email server

hillary clinton espionage - Google Search

There are 1,400,000 links to this, however there is an interesting twist in these reports, the NY Times and the Washington Post have seemingly stopped reporting on the issue, and Fox and Breitbart have a higher percentage of hits. Why? Because the end is near and Hillary is about to be accused of National Security breaches that could result in her dying in prison, and the liberal papers are now taking the story seriously aqnd have stopped reporting, as they are pretending that the crimes were not committed. At least 17 Federal judges and hundreds of FBI agents are trying to find out how bad Clintons security breaches were. Hillary says that there is no evidence that she was ever hacked, and that seems to be because Clinton had no hacker prevention and associated log of hacking attempts installed on her server. The guy who pleaded the fifth knows this and really wants not to live in Moscow with Snowden.

Hillary is toast, burnt and stepped on, as ignorance of the law is no excuse.

CIAO

But, but, Obama has already announced that no laws were broken (even though the FBI investigation isn't over yet).

• Banned
Welcome back.
Thanks, they banned me for telling the truth about Clinton, which is pretty hilarious because the moderator just got done saying that nothing that I could ever say would matter, then he changed his mind (like his hero Clinton changed her mind and apologized). We all matter, and those who remain silent will be haunted by the ghost of Vince Foster, as those who speak out will see the glory of truth as a friend...............................

Last edited:
Well, I think there's a higher chance of seeing her in the white house in 2016.
72bd95eb07137d6c884e55c5a125-georgecarlin1.jpg

• Banned
But, but, Obama has already announced that no laws were broken (even though the FBI investigation isn't over yet).
Obama did not say that, he said that there was no national security issue, which is an ignorant statement, because the FBI has not shared their information with him. The fact is also that Obama admitted that he did not know about Clintons secret server, so he is guilty along with the State Dept of ineptitude, as it was their responsibility to protect Clintons e-mails, yet they in actuality had no idea that she ever sent any, this is along with Clinton evidence of gross negligence on behalf of the State Dept as well as Clinton, which means that having the State Dept investigate their own ineptitude is also gross negligence. In the end more than Clinton is going down with this, I wonder if Obama can pardon himself. Biden may be President sooner than anyone thinks.

Forum List

Back