Hillary Claims Endorsements...That DON'T Exist...(That's GOT to be EMBARASSING)

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Hillary Clintonā€™s campaign released an extensive list of people who are supposedly endorsing the Democratic presidential candidate. Clinton announced that she had the backing of 50 current and former black mayors. ā€œIā€™ll solicit their ideas and expertise at every step,ā€ Clinton said in the email.

...thereā€™s just one problem ā€” some of the people included on the list have not officially endorsed her.

:lmao:

LINK: Hillary Clinton Campaign Touts ā€˜Endorsementsā€™ but Quickly Learns Thereā€™s a Problem

L I A R S L I E...AND LIE...AND LIE...AND LIE....:rofl:

Hillary Clintonā€™s campaign released an extensive list of people who are supposedly endorsing the Democratic presidential candidate. Clinton announced that she had the backing of 50 current and former black mayors. ā€œIā€™ll solicit their ideas and expertise at every step,ā€ Clinton said in the email.

...thereā€™s just one problem ā€” some of the people included on the list have not officially endorsed her.

LINK: Hillary Clinton Campaign Touts ā€˜Endorsementsā€™ but Quickly Learns Thereā€™s a Problem

Endorse or Perish .... painfully.

ummmmm, I think your article from the Blaze is "A day late and a dollar short"

Biden ain't entering the race....

so the mayors will be supporting the Democratic nominee, Hillary Clinton....or even Bernie Sanders if a miracle happened.

Endorse or Perish .... painfully.

keep in mind...

black lives matter.

Unless 'endorsers' refuse to come to the rescue like DNC voters failed to come running to help the Democrats out in 2014.

Embarrassingly funny!

Veterans for a Strong America and it's 100k members endorsed Trump. lol.

I heard Martin Luther King endorsed Hillary.
c6222c07223e2570be846cc7115e-DAVIS%20AND%20KING.jpg

Forum List

Back