Hillary Caught Telling Another Whopping Lie

mikegriffith1

Mike Griffith
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 23, 2012
Virginia
Hillary has been caught telling yet another whopping, embarrassing lie. This one is as bad as when she falsely claimed in 2008 to “vividly recall” having to run from sniper fire when she arrived in Bosnia in 1996 (video of the event showed that nothing of the kind occurred).

On Saturday, during a rally in St. Louis, Hillary claimed that Bernie Sanders was nowhere to be found when she was battling for health care reform in 1993 and 1994:

“And I always get a little chuckle when I hear my opponent talking about doing it. Well, I don't know where he was when I was trying to get health care in '93 and '94, standing up the insurance companies, standing up against the drug companies."

Well, it turns out that video footage shows that Bernie was standing right behind Hillary at one of her press conferences to push for health care reform, and that she thanked him for being there! To make this lie even more embarrassing, later Hilary even wrote Sanders a hand-written “thank you” note for his work on the issue!

Clearly, Hillary is a compulsive liar. Will this latest egregious lie—and smear—cause any of her supporters here to abandon her? I can't wait for the next Dem debate to see Hillary try to explain this smear.

Here's the video evidence that has busted Hillary on this whopping lie:

I just hope that if the sad day comes and Mrs. Tulza Clinton becomes president that she doesn't misremember that the nuclear codes are not the phone number for her latest girlfriend.

Her Tulza lie is bigger, in my opinion.

Funny she would mention her health care reform FAILURE. She is running on FAILURE now. Or always has been. Has been being the key words referring to Mrs. Tulza Clinton.

Maybe her failure wouldn't have been a failure had she had some pull with the then President.

She simply mis remembered.

Yeah, I suspect that's what she's gonna say this time too. What else can she say? That she's coming down with Alzheimer's?

When she was caught in her Bosnia-sniper lie in 2008, she said she made "an honest mistake." Of course, no sane, credible person believed that nonsense, especially after she had described it as an event that had left a lasting impression on her.

It will be curious to see how the leftwing bots here will deal with this latest whopper from Hillary. You really wonder at what point even liberals privately wonder how they can support someone who is clearly a compulsive liar.

It is the way of lies, one leads to another and another and...

I am thinking she doesn't remember the details of her health care failure. I am also wondering if her speech writers laugh when she says such outlandish stuff. Wind her up and send her out to see how stupid she can be.

Yeah, I suspect that's what she's gonna say this time too. What else can she say? That she's coming down with Alzheimer's?

When she was caught in her Bosnia-sniper lie in 2008, she said she made "an honest mistake." Of course, no sane, credible person believed that nonsense, especially after she had described it as an event that had left a lasting impression on her.

It will be curious to see how the leftwing bots here will deal with this latest whopper from Hillary. You really wonder at what point even liberals privately wonder how they can support someone who is clearly a compulsive liar.

The problem for Mrs Tulza Clinton is she is a liar who doesn't know how to lie.

Amazing how many politicians forget we have that little thing called video.

Her followers are blind and stupid. They will believe anything they are told.

not all of her followers believe what she is saying

they know she is talking sht to get elected

Will Quigg, a grand dragon of the Klan’s California chapter and responsible for recruitment in the western United States, is less keen to give Mr Trump the dubious benefit of his support.

“We want Hillary Clinton to win,” Mr Quigg told The Telegraph. “She is telling everybody one thing, but she has a hidden agenda. She’s telling everybody what they want to hear so she can get elected, because she’s Bill Clinton’s wife, she’s close to the Bushes. [But] once she’s in the presidency, she’s going to come out and her true colours are going to show.

The KKK leader who says he backs Hillary Clinton

Amazing how many politicians forget we have that little thing called video.

I guess Mrs Tulza Clinton also misremembers that fact.

Hillary has been caught telling yet another whopping, embarrassing lie. This one is as bad as when she falsely claimed in 2008 to “vividly recall” having to run from sniper fire when she arrived in Bosnia in 1996 (video of the event showed that nothing of the kind occurred).

On Saturday, during a rally in St. Louis, Hillary claimed that Bernie Sanders was nowhere to be found when she was battling for health care reform in 1993 and 1994:

“And I always get a little chuckle when I hear my opponent talking about doing it. Well, I don't know where he was when I was trying to get health care in '93 and '94, standing up the insurance companies, standing up against the drug companies."

Well, it turns out that video footage shows that Bernie was standing right behind Hillary at one of her press conferences to push for health care reform, and that she thanked him for being there! To make this lie even more embarrassing, later Hilary even wrote Sanders a hand-written “thank you” note for his work on the issue!

Clearly, Hillary is a compulsive liar. Will this latest egregious lie—and smear—cause any of her supporters here to abandon her? I can't wait for the next Dem debate to see Hillary try to explain this smear.

Here's the video evidence that has busted Hillary on this whopping lie:

Bernie Sanders for president

She has to lie because she has no career accomplishments worth touting. If American elects this habitual liar well I guess the people will get what they deserve.

Oh, there's a video to prove I'm lying?

I misspoke.

Both Clintons are professional liars. They only admit it when busted dead to rights with irrefutable evidence such as a video, or DNA on a dress. Right up until that point they'll keep on claiming the other guy is a conspiracy nut, and do it with a straight face and all the indignation they can muster.

Bill has scads of women in his wake- all liars.

Hilly has parents of dead servicemen- they're liars too.

Walking pools of vomit, both of them.....

I hope Bernie has the thank you letter framed and he gives it to the moderators before the next debate.

Bern, baby Bern!

ohhh

and add in a follow up question asking why most Americans don't trust her!! pre-general election slap down--keep walking her into that buzz cutter!!

Forum List

Back