Hillary can't be held responsible over private server-Newsmax

Still waiting on relevant facts.

The Fact is the GOP is being led, in all polling, by a run away train.....who CANNOT win the general against any opponent. It has got to worry you.

Why are you deflecting from your own thread?

So, you THINK there is enough evidence....well, I will wait and see. But you keep hoping. It really does not matter. Donald has the GOP by the short hairs. He will either win the GOP nomination or he runs third party. Either way, you lose, and it doesn't matter who the final Dem nominee is. Kind of sad for you, I would think.

Why can't you folks admit the hildabeast screwed up big time with the use of a private server? Let's forget about classified information for now, how many of the 55,000 emails she turned over to State do you think contained sensitive but unclassified information that were required to be handled on secure systems? Do I think your dear leaders injustice dept will do anything, hell no. As for the GOP nomination, we're still 6 months from the first primaries, much can happen. Also I don't see Trump running as a third party candidate, it wouldn't be good business, of course that would be your dream.

He raised his hand and said he might. Not my dream....his dream. Donald is not a "loser" and if the GOP establishment denies him the GOP nomination with smoke and mirrors, he will finally win.

Of course , there are more and more on the GOP side who really are questioning if he really is a Conservative. If he were elected, which he won't be, he would probably be better for the Dems than the GOP. Wait! Is that another lose-lose for the GOP...

Not going to play in your fantasy land.

I still think that most of this is a non issue and the Republicans are looking for ANYTHING to pin on her because they are scared none of their candidates will be able to win against her, which is why they keep pulling this story out.

But..................all they're really doing is handing the nomination to Sanders, who will win against any of their candidates, even if Clinton bows out.

Forum List

Back