Hillary Campaign Coordinator Worried Young Americans Will Like Tax Cuts

No we have a GOP Pander to the rich tax problem and a investment in the country and the people problem, super dupe. Reagan cut infrastructure investment from 1% to 0.5% and it's falling apart. our ports and airports and Roads and electric grid and underground pipes are a bad joke...
The people today don’t deserve social services. They don’t even vote
Who the feq is talking about social services, Super Dupe.... Your idiot Pander to the rich GOP is turning us into a Banana Republic Backwater...
Really? You really just posted that. Are you :alcoholic:
After 35 years of GOP tax rates, we are by far the most unequal country in the modern world, and the only one without Health Care daycare paid parental leave a living wage excetera excetera
Then go live here...people are happy here...free health care...housing...food. Wish USA was this good. But instead mean ol’ Trump bullies the poor North Koreans. (You sir...are an idiot :uhoh3:
North Korea's 'friendly' side revealed by US travel blogger... but is it all propaganda?
No we're like 25 in the world for happiness. And I'm not going anywhere a******. But after Trump and his reveal of idiotic GOP propaganda, we should catch up soon. Only brainwashed right-wing morons are happy.

Last edited:
Yep, just because you and your family and friends have been slowly ruined for 35 years, nothing to worry about, Dupe.

Funny....the wife and I have managed to increase our income every year for the last 27 years.
You must be doing it wrong.
Then why vote against democrats? Don’t start knocking the struggling blue collar trump conned

Because our income increases more when we have Conservatives in office.
If you're rich d u h....

I would say upper middle class.
But guess what? We didnt start here,we worked our way up.
You know...the American dream and all that. If you work hard you can achieve success.
Yea but as an upper middle class liberal I don’t see lower middle class living the American dream our grandparents did. Sounds like republicans don’t want them to have children because I don’t see how the majority of Americans will be Abe to afford college children and be able to retire.

Your way is killing off middle class people. Aka whites. But poor blacks Mexicans and Arabs don’t care about being middle class so they have lots of kids. Middle class people only having one or two sometimes none. Having them later too.

Funny....the wife and I have managed to increase our income every year for the last 27 years.
Then why vote against democrats? Don’t start knocking the struggling blue collar trump conned

If you're rich d u h....

You know...the American dream and all that. If you work hard you can achieve success.
Typical arrogant GOP idiot... Rest of the country goes to hell but you're fine. Till you lose your job. I'm retired and just fine thanks moron.
what kind of idiot does not like the idea of the government stealing less from your paycheck?
A liberal.
Your pathetic tax-cut will evaporate but the rich will get more and more bloated amazingly... And watch state and local taxes and fees explode to make up for Less Federal Aid, dupe.
They blamed Obama for the widening gap between rich and poor then pass a bill that widens the gap.

Unfortunately Americans have the government we deserve. Sad but true. Unfortunately we suffer their decisions

If you're rich d u h....

Yea but as an upper middle class liberal I don’t see lower middle class living the American dream our grandparents did. Sounds like republicans don’t want them to have children because I don’t see how the majority of Americans will be Abe to afford college children and be able to retire.

Your way is killing off middle class people. Aka whites. But poor blacks Mexicans and Arabs don’t care about being middle class so they have lots of kids. Middle class people only having one or two sometimes none. Having them later too.

Neither the wife or I have a college education.
I worked my way through the ranks as a machinist and applied myself.
I ended up making flight hardware for the shuttle program and the wife is a top executive at a bank and has worked for the same guy for over 28 years.
I dont feel sorry for people who say they just cant make it,because inevitably they have a problem with dedication and an entitlement attitude.

If you're rich d u h....

I ended up making flight hardware for the shuttle program and the wife is a top executive at a bank and has worked for the same guy for over 28 years.
I dont feel sorry for people who say they just cant make it,because inevitably they have a problem with dedication and an entitlement attitude.

You cannot get a real white-collar entry level job (cart pusher doesn't count) without a degree anymore. So your wife must be really old, to be able to work as an executive, let alone a top executive (what, like a C level? Or more like a president or VP? I don't know that industry). Even at my company, clients want background checks on our executives, and won't work with them unless they have at least a bachelor's.

If you're rich d u h....

My parents did it without college. Lucky for me I have no kids and my nephews go to the best private school in Michigan. $20k a year.

I suppose I could have got in sales without a college degree but it’s a lot harder.

Ultimately I’ll agree anyone who wants to can succeed. Usually we make ourselves broke. Shopping, golf, cigarettes going to the bar expensive coffee cable internet. My gramma and dad were tight. And they had social security and Medicare coming.

If you're rich d u h....

You cannot get a real white-collar entry level job (cart pusher doesn't count) without a degree anymore. So your wife must be really old, to be able to work as an executive, let alone a top executive (what, like a C level? Or more like a president or VP? I don't know that industry). Even at my company, clients want background checks on our executives, and won't work with them unless they have at least a bachelor's.

She's a VP and 52....dont tell her I told you her age.
And not over a single bank....all of the branches statewide.
I find your position to be somewhat untenable when not only did my wife succeed without a college degree but I did as well.

If you're rich d u h....

My brother got a masters from MSU. Fortune 500 companies came and hired them for positions that would potentially make them Vice President of HR. To work at a Fortune 500 you need to have this masters. There are like 5 specialties in hr this masters teaches all of them. Long story short you or I could not rise to a vp with just a bachelor

Funny though I work for a small but international company. The president doesn’t have a bachelor but he worked for our largest competitor. Amazing. He has technical knowledge and sales skills

If you're rich d u h....

I find your position to be somewhat untenable when not only did my wife succeed without a college degree but I did as well.
It’s not as easy today as it was for us. But still possible yes

If you're rich d u h....

Do banks hire high school graduates? I suppose they still do.

If you're rich d u h....

Well VP is not necessarily a "Top" executive in most industries. It's decently high up, but there are a lot of VP's.

If you're in your fifties, you came of age in the 80's. That was about the time that having a degree started becoming all the rage, as I recall. So maybe you just barely slipped through the net. But now? No. If you don't have a degree, don't even try getting into business (unless you want to be a business owner; then you don't need one). Having worked in recruiting, I have NEVER heard of anyone getting an entry level job without a bachelor's. Pretty much unheard of. You are free to disbelieve me, but it's the truth.

If you're rich d u h....

My dad got lucky and got into ford. One day at the ER my mom asked for an application. She worked weekend graveyard shift at first front desk ended up a $65,000 yr medical biller. They saved a fortune. Very proud of them.

Well VP is not necessarily a "Top" executive in most industries. It's decently high up, but there are a lot of VP's.

If you're in your fifties, you came of age in the 80's. That was about the time that having a degree started becoming all the rage, as I recall. So maybe you just barely slipped through the net. But now? No. If you don't have a degree, don't even try getting into business (unless you want to be a business owner; then you don't need one). Having worked in recruiting, I have NEVER heard of anyone getting an entry level job without a bachelor's. Pretty much unheard of. You are free to disbelieve me, but it's the truth.
Not only that today it’s not $4000 a year to go to school like it was for us it’s $20000

She's the VP over dozens of banks and has the ear of the CEO which she gained by dedication and hardwork.
I will say It's probably harder now but a degree that will get you in the door isn't that hard to achieve.

Not only that today it’s not $4000 a year to go to school like it was for us it’s $20000

I blame that on the Gov getting into the college loan business.

Do banks hire high school graduates? I suppose they still do.

She actually had a scholarship to Princeton right out of high school but she lived in Bedias Tx a town of 200 people.
Her father was the County Judge and she was expected to Marry the local boy who's family was very wealthy due to the mineral rights his family held.
After a short marriage she realized he was a dick and she moved to Houston....and the rest is 27 years of marital bliss.

Everyone likes tax cuts...unless your a liberal searching in vain for something to criticize conservatives over.
Senior Hillary Adviser Tells Students He’s Nervous They Will Like The Tax Cuts And Vote Republican

This is what happened with the Reagan tax cuts. Liberal Democrats told all the same lies about the Reagan tax cuts that they are now telling about the Trump tax cuts. But, when people started getting noticeably bigger paychecks and the economy started booming, those lies collapsed and Reagan won reelection by one of the biggest landslides in American history. Reagan won 49 states and beat Mondale in the popular vote by a staggering 18 percentage points (17 million votes)!

Last edited:
Everyone likes tax cuts...unless your a liberal searching in vain for something to criticize conservatives over.
Senior Hillary Adviser Tells Students He’s Nervous They Will Like The Tax Cuts And Vote Republican

This is what happened with the Reagan tax cuts. Liberal Democrats told all the same lies about the Reagan tax cuts that they are now telling about the Trump tax cuts. But, when people starting getting noticeably bigger paychecks and the economy started booming, those lies collapsed and Reagan won reelection by one of the biggest landslides in American history. Reagan won 49 states and beat Mondale in the popular vote by a staggering 18 percentage points (17 million votes)!

I can't wait for the democrats to start arguing that workers should have no right to their earnings.

It will end in a landslide indeed.

Everyone loves tax cuts except are children who will have to pay back the debt that is being increased by the cuts.
The tax cuts are another example of government giving more than it can afford.

Ah...it isn't "giving" when the government doesn't take as much of your pay as it once did, Elmer! That's like saying a mugger "gave" you money because he let you keep two dollars and took the rest!

Forum List

Back