Hillary Calls Americans Every Name In The Book During Speech Just Because They Don't Support Her

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Talk about being a nasty low-life individual. Hillary insulted a large segment of the American public just because they support somebody other than her. In all honesty, it looks like the one doing all of the insulting is Hillary and her media, not Donald Trump.

What she said last night, that at least half of Trump supporters are racist, bigoted, misogynistic, homophobic, assholes really goes over the line. But this is what people like Obama and Hillary think of you and me. If we don't support them, we are the worst people on the planet and we don't deserve honesty, we don't deserve secure borders, and we don't deserve life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness which is guaranteed in the constitution. We deserve any nasty thing they can dream up to take advantage of us, abuse us, or even put our lives at risk. Hillary doesn't want to be president of the United States. She wants to be president of the Divided States. This is a person that seems to have more in common with our enemies than with us. What makes a person turn on her own people and thus turn on her own country like this? This is why she wants to flood this country with Syrian refugees. This is why she wants open borders. She has no respect at all for most of America.

When Hillary says half, she really means all. This is just how she feels about anyone who isn't informed, or misinformed enough, to vote for the first woman president. If you don't support her lies and her criminal activity, you're the worst oxygen thief that ever walked the planet.

Well lady, the feeling's mutual.

Hillary-Clinton.jpg

Anyone notice the irony spelled out in her slogan "Stronger Together"?

Clinton calls half of Trump supporters ā€˜deplorablesā€™ | KBC TV

Clinton calls half of Trump supporters ā€˜deplorablesā€™

By BBC

"US Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton has called half of Donald Trumpā€™s supporters a ā€œbasket of deplorablesā€.

Speaking at a fundraiser, she said they were ā€œracist, sexist, xenophobic, Islamophobic ā€“ you name itā€.

She then went on to say the rest of the Republican nomineeā€™s supporters were ā€œjust desperate for changeā€.

Mr Trumpā€™s campaign manager said Mrs Clinton had insulted ā€œmillions of Americansā€, with her comments.

Polls released earlier this week suggest Mr Trump is gaining on Mrs Clinton, and the rivals are neck-and-neck in the key battleground states of Ohio and Florida.

In other developments:

• Donald Trump said he would order an attack on Iranian boats if they approached US Navy ships. He appeared to be referring to a number of encounters between US and Iranian naval vessels in the Persian Gulf.
  • Republican vice-presidential nominee Mike Pence has published his tax returns, putting pressure on Mr Trump to do the same
  • The Clinton Presidential Library has released photos of Bill Clinton and Donald Trump from 2000 ā€“ when the families were on much friendlier terms
Alt-Right group

Mrs Clintonā€™s comments about her opponentā€™s supporters were made at an LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender) fundraiser in New York.

ā€œTo just be grossly generalistic, you can put half of Trumpā€™s supporters into what I call the ā€˜basket of deplorablesā€™. Unfortunately there are people like that, and he has lifted them up,ā€ she said...........

Her campaign manager tweeted to say the ā€œdeplorablesā€ she referred to were the Alt-Right ā€“ a far right, mainly online, group who critics accuse of being bigoted white nationalists."

Bullshit. She's talking about us all, not just the KKK (because most members of the KKK are Democrats). It's one thing to call your opponent a racist, but calling his supporters a pack of degenerates, that's going too far. If Trump had said something like this, the media would use it to destroy him and it would end his candidacy overnight. I think the media agrees with her, and so does the LGBT community representatives that attended this insulting speech.

If you wonder why this country is so strongly divided, you need not look any further.

If Hillary is calling us Deplorables, what she really means is she thinks we're:

• Assholes
    • Pigs
    • Low-life
    • Despicable
    • Pieces of shit
    • Ugly
    • Scumbags
    • Douche-bags
    • Filthy
    • Retarded
    • Ass-backwards
    • Shit heads
    • Cocksuckers
    • Butt munchers
    • Fucksticks
    • Pricks
    • Shit for brians
    • Cheese dicks

Last edited:
Her media is already trying to walk it back. Geraldo Rivera was making all kinds of excuses for her on Fox this morning.

He said that Hillary has good intentions when she insults everyone. Donald Trump doesn't. The media mantra is that everyone assumes that Donald Trump is a racist, but Hillary gets a pass when she insults anyone who dares not to support her.

The thing is, most of the stuff we hear about Trump is a warped opinion of what he says, not what he actually says or means. But with this speech, Hillary removes all doubt that she considers anyone who votes Republican a degenerate low-life racist, bigot, an idiot, you name it.

Her husband said earlier this week that anyone who says "Make America Great Again" is a racist. So basically Bill and Hillary are calling everyone who wants to make America great is just a racist rich white guy who wants to go back to the good ole boy system Bill and Hillary grew up in.

It's sad... Mitt Romney's campaign took a turn when he was "secretly" recorded talking about the 47% but Hillary is applauded for attacking those who would vote for Trump. This election is a joke!

We are in a basket marked " deplorable" says the most despicable human alive! She a libtard.

The pressure doesn't suit her.......she lashes out with her true face when things get tight.........I wish her more truth telling so that the entire country can see the witch hiding behind the mask......

Maybe Biden shouldnt have encouraged her to show her heart......its nothing but darkness......oooooopssss

Wow wow wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is an absolutely stunning development!!

We all know how the other half feels about Republicans, but to see the candidate for the highest office come right out and say it, I'm sitting here in near disbelief as this unfolds on TV.

I am nearly speechless. Unfuckinbelievable, and how stupid can you get?

Deplorable, evil...what's the difference? Hillary supporters have been called every name in the book on this site.... Yesterday I was told that anyone that supports Hillary is pure EVIL... not even giving the chance that HALF of the Hillary supporters aren't deplorable or evil.

Some people do not believe racists are deplorable or bigots are deplorable or David Duke is deplorable or Putin loving is deplorable or hatred of all Muslims is deplorable or hatred of all Mexicans is deplorable or hatred of all immigrants is deplorable or the KKK is deplorable...but SOME people do, like Hillary...I suppose?

What does Donald think he is calling me, when he says his wonderful lies about Hillary? A criminal lover, crooked myself, an idiot, unpatriotic, evil, stupid.....etc....

The only difference between the two is Donald has been on this ONE THING is being, "politically correct in his modified speech", and Hillary was not politically correct in what she said.....

boo hoo, for once, Hillary didn't use moderated politically correct words....and she'll end up paying for it, while donald gets away with murder....

Deplorable, evil...what's the difference? Hillary supporters have been called every name in the book on this site.... Yesterday I was told that anyone that supports Hillary is pure EVIL... not even giving the chance that HALF of the Hillary supporters aren't deplorable or evil.

Some people do not believe racists are deplorable or bigots are deplorable or David Duke is deplorable or Putin loving is deplorable or hatred of all Muslims is deplorable or hatred of all Mexicans is deplorable or hatred of all immigrants is deplorable or the KKK is deplorable...but SOME people do, like Hillary...I suppose?

What does Donald think he is calling me, when he says his wonderful lies about Hillary? A criminal lover, crooked myself, an idiot, unpatriotic, evil, stupid.....etc....

The only difference between the two is Donald has been on this ONE THING is being, "politically correct in his modified speech", and Hillary was not politically correct in what she said.....

boo hoo, for once, Hillary didn't use moderated politically correct words....and she'll end up paying for it, while donald gets away with murder....

Hillary deserves to pay a huge price for this. This is going way far over the line, the candidate themselves never should personally attack the supporters of the candidate of the other major party.

She has come right out and says how she feels about a huge percentage of the population of this country. She cannot now be a president of all the people.
I truly hope this story stays all over the headlines for weeks to come.

Forum List

Back