Hillary Bus DUMPS SH!T IN THE STREET

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
No, the Hillary Campaign did not dump Hillary on the side of the road on the way to a rally... :p

Instead, showing how much she respects this country, Hillary pulled a 'Christmas Vacation', broke the law, and ILLEGALLY dumped her shit into a storm drain...a perfect metaphor that suits her campaign!

-------------

Witness: DNC tour bus dumps human waste into storm drain
DNC APOLOGIZES FOR BREAKING THE LAW

LAWRENCEVILLE, GA (CBS46) - Lawrenceville police are investigating a claim that involves a Democratic National Committee tour bus illegally dumping human waste into a storm drain between campaign stops.

The incident happened on Grayson Highway Tuesday morning after the bus left a campaign stop near the Gwinnett County Board of Elections Office where hundreds of voters were lined up to take part in Early Voting.

Police say when officers arrived on the scene, toilet paper was scattered on the roadway near the storm drain, there was a foul smell."

(EASY: That was probably just JILLARY! :p )

"Mike Robins, manager of a nearby business, took several photos of the tour bus dumping waste into the storm drain. In the pictures, a liquid can be seen coming from the bottom of the bus.

According to Robins, a hazardous materials crew responded to the location and collected the waste to keep more of it from entering the storm drain.

"I don't care who you are. I don't care if you're Hillary Clinton. I don't care if you're Donald Trump. I don't care who you are, you don't throw human waste down a storm drain," said Robins. "Waste water just dumping all out in the street, poured out in the storm drain, and at this time I've got my cell phone out and I'm taking pictures cause I don't care who you are. That's just wrong."

WRONG? Hillary doesn't - no pun intended - give a shit! She's HILLARY CLINTON, by God! ONCE AGAIN SHE PROVES LAWS MEAN NOTHING TO HER!

HILLARY CLINTON:
Poor JUDGMENT!.
Poor DECISION-MAKING!
SCANDAL!
LAW-BREAKING

...AND LEAVING A TRAIL OF SHIT BEHIND HER WHEREVER SHE GOES!

Witness: DNC tour bus dumps human waste into storm drain

BUSTING OUT THE SAME OLD EXCUSES: "WE DIDN'T KNOW!" :lmao:

The Clinton Camp tries to claim they did not know dumping BIO-HAZARDOUS material into a storm drain, overflowing it into the street / into the environment, was a CRIME!

CBS46 reached out to the DNC, which issued the following statement:

"This was an honest mistake..." :lmao:

"and we apologize to the Lawrenceville community

for any harm we may have caused. We were unaware
of any possible violations
..."

-- 'We actually thought it was perfectly legal for us to
just dump BIO-Hazardous material - SHIT - into local
community storm drains' SORRY, but THAT is exactly what they dumped - 'A LOAD OF SHIT!'

:lmao:

"...and have already taken corrective action with the charter
bus company to prevent this from happening again"

(What do you want to bet the bus driver passed the word on that they had to make a stop to legally remove the waste from the bus, but Hillary did not want to deviate from her schedule and just ordered the waste be dumped in the nearest storm drain. That fits her profile / the stories told by Ex-Secret Service and others.)

"I didn't know!" :wtf: :lmao:

Forum List

Back