Hillary Blames Benghazi For 2016 Loss

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Clinton laments how Benghazi tragedy hurt her politically

How dare Ambassador Stevens allow himself to be murdered by terrorists on 9/11/12, along with 3 other selfish Americans, partially causing HER to lose the 2016 Presidential election?!

This is the bit@h who laughed when asked about how the State Department denied Stevens' more than 50 requests for additional security - even after 2 terrorist attacks on the compound, claiming she thought he was 'JOKING' and that she thought those requests were 'just part of his sense of humor'.

This is the same bit@h who angrily screamed in front of Congress about the needless deaths of 4 Americans she could have prevented, "At this point, WHAT DOES IT MATTER?"

Sorry YOU lost the ELECTION because of THEM, but THEY lost their LIVES because of YOU!

Thank GOD this freaking self-serving traitorous criminal did not win the election!

I guess she thought a majority of Americans were so dumb, that she could lie repeatedly and get away with it.

How dare Ambassador Stevens allow himself to be murdered by terrorists on 9/11/12, along with 3 other selfish Americans, partially causing HER to lose the 2016 Presidential election?!

This is the bit@h who laughed when asked about how the State Department denied Stevens' more than 50 requests for additional security - even after 2 terrorist attacks on the compound, claiming she thought he was 'JOKING' and that she thought those requests were 'just part of his sense of humor'.

This is the same bit@h who angrily screamed in front of Congress about the needless deaths of 4 Americans she could have prevented, "At this point, WHAT DOES IT MATTER?"

Sorry YOU lost the ELECTION because of THEM, but THEY lost their LIVES because of YOU!

Thank GOD this freaking self-serving traitorous criminal did not win the election!

Sen. of State Hillary Clinton didn't kill the ambassador or the other people at Benghazi and your assertion that she did is intellectually bankrupt.

And whatever god you claimed influenced the election must have been a Russian one.

I guess she thought a majority of Americans were so dumb, that she could lie repeatedly and get away with it.

No, some bloated mofo from NYC thought that he could kill someone on Main street and his white identity voters would be dumb enough to vote for him.

This is like the best evah! Voodoo dolls, Bernie, KKK rain ponchos, now blaming the people she allowed to die!!!!! I swear every day is my birthday again with Hillary on the greatest WHINE tour of all times.

Go Hillary!!!!! You're completely sinking your own party! You go girl.... Thanks for another birthday present!

Celebrate%20champers.jpg

:lmao:

This is like the best evah! Voodoo dolls, Bernie, KKK rain ponchos, now blaming the people she allowed to die!!!!! I swear every day is my birthday again with Hillary on the greatest WHINE tour of all times.

Go Hillary!!!!! You're completely sinking your own party! You go girl.... Thanks for another birthday present!

Celebrate%20champers.jpg

:lmao:

moving on...

Shit. She blames everyone and everything but herself. She is/was a lousy candidate with near zero likeability.

Not that I like Trump any better, I find him sleazy. Oily, like a used car salesman...

Sen. of State Hillary Clinton didn't kill the ambassador or the other people at Benghazi and your assertion that she did is intellectually bankrupt.

And whatever god you claimed influenced the election must have been a Russian one.
Welcome to the board. Pretty lame post tho. As you well know, no one is accusing Hillary of killing Ambassador Stephens or the other 3 Americans. What she failed to do was her job which was providing adequate security in an extremely volatile city. Between her unconscionable refusal to answer requests for more security and Obama's Stand Down order during the attack there is only one logical conclusion: Obama and Hillary deemed the Americans in Benghazi expendable.

I guess I just don't believe if the candidate was Condoleezza Rice (R) & she'd lost to a White Dude (D) ppl would call it sexism or racism.

Never said Hillary killed Stevens or the other 3 Americans. I pointed out how she allowed them to be needlessly murdered by Al Qaeda / terrorists through her incompetence, stupidity, and selfishness.

Your continued debunked, unsubstantiated claim Hillary lost because of the Russians is as bogus as snowflake denial of Hillary failure as Secretary of State.

Mrs. Bill Clinton needs professional help. That she won the popular vote must be psychologically therapeutic for her

If her biggest complaint against Trump is that he inspired millions of people, then what does that say about her?

Welcome to the board. Pretty lame post tho. As you well know, no one is accusing Hillary of killing Ambassador Stephens or the other 3 Americans. What she failed to do was her job which was providing adequate security in an extremely volatile city. Between her unconscionable refusal to answer requests for more security and Obama's Stand Down order during the attack there is only one logical conclusion: Obama and Hillary deemed the Americans in Benghazi expendable.

Providing money for the State Department is congress' job. Can you tell me what they were doing with the budget money? The Secretary of State deals with the entire world and our outposts in it. To paint the Secretary as personally involved in one of it's outposts is intellectually lazy.

Hillary:"Comey is why I lost"

Trump:"Comey leaked classified info"

Very funny watching Dems decide if they want to attack or defend him

Providing money for the State Department is congress' job. Can you tell me what they were doing with the budget money? The Secretary of State deals with the entire world and our outposts in it. To paint the Secretary as personally involved in one of it's outposts is intellectually lazy.
A Congressional vote for additional money can't happen if Hillary blows off all 50 requests sent to her personally for added security. She or one of her State Department lackeys would have to lift a finger and make a phone call or email Congress to get that ball rolling. That never happened and that is inexcusable.

Forum List

Back