Hillary beats Trump in Latest National Poll by 11%

No violence is justified, not even in retaliation, not even if Trump encourages it....not even if a Trump supporter sucker punches in the face a man handcuffed and being removed, and certainly not people just leaving the venue who have a trump hat on...no matter what Trump encourages by having his rallies in the most Democratic city in California, next to a college, with the majority of residents Latinos....no one should let him set them up for a fight....

Level headed people don't resort to violence... Sticks and Stones may break my bones, but Names will never hurt me.

And ALL of those people who resort to egg throwing and hat stealing and intimidation in San Jose' were wrong, no matter what Trump has said and implied about them, and all the Trump supporters that resorted to violence and sucker punches against the anti-trumpsters were wrong...even if Trump encourages it and offers to pay their lawyers when arrested.

Trump had a bad week, with his bigotry against the judge in his Trump U case and Veteran charity distribution....Hillary's speech using Trump's own words showing how he is UNFIT to serve was just the icing on the cake...the polling is reflecting this... it will yo-yo a hundred times before the election... with each having their bad weeks in polling.

You can't even get a fucking sentence out denouncing the act without twisting it around and blaming Trump. Un-fucking-believable! Sounds just like Hillary's attempt... same thing... It's regrettable... It's wrong... even though he deserved every bit of it and is the reason for it!

Let me clue you in here... We don't have "no-go zones" in the US. No one deserves to be attacked for attending a political rally. PERIOD! And your little smug, half-assed attempts to condemn it while blaming it on Trump isn't going to resonate with the voters... the images of what happened in San Jose WILL resonate. So you sit here and fantasize about the latest handful of shit you threw at Trump that won't stick-- the "bad week" just happened for the liberal Democrats.

the images of what happened in San Jose WILL resonate
yes it will

it will have strong influence on the voters

urging them to vote Trump

because except for a small handful

who wants to put up with that bullshit

No violence is justified, not even in retaliation, not even if Trump encourages it....not even if a Trump supporter sucker punches in the face a man handcuffed and being removed, and certainly not people just leaving the venue who have a trump hat on...no matter what Trump encourages by having his rallies in the most Democratic city in California, next to a college, with the majority of residents Latinos....no one should let him set them up for a fight....

Level headed people don't resort to violence... Sticks and Stones may break my bones, but Names will never hurt me.

And ALL of those people who resort to egg throwing and hat stealing and intimidation in San Jose' were wrong, no matter what Trump has said and implied about them, and all the Trump supporters that resorted to violence and sucker punches against the anti-trumpsters were wrong...even if Trump encourages it and offers to pay their lawyers when arrested.

Trump had a bad week, with his bigotry against the judge in his Trump U case and Veteran charity distribution....Hillary's speech using Trump's own words showing how he is UNFIT to serve was just the icing on the cake...the polling is reflecting this... it will yo-yo a hundred times before the election... with each having their bad weeks in polling.

You can't even get a fucking sentence out denouncing the act without twisting it around and blaming Trump. Un-fucking-believable! Sounds just like Hillary's attempt... same thing... It's regrettable... It's wrong... even though he deserved every bit of it and is the reason for it!

Let me clue you in here... We don't have "no-go zones" in the US. No one deserves to be attacked for attending a political rally. PERIOD! And your little smug, half-assed attempts to condemn it while blaming it on Trump isn't going to resonate with the voters... the images of what happened in San Jose WILL resonate. So you sit here and fantasize about the latest handful of shit you threw at Trump that won't stick-- the "bad week" just happened for the liberal Democrats.

the images of what happened in San Jose WILL resonate
yes it will

it will have strong influence on the voters

urging them to vote Trump

because except for a small handful

who wants to put up with that bullshit
considering most of the animal crowd appeared to be illegals, I would have to say that had there been a wall and our laws enforced in the first place, this all would never have happened.
To me its just more proof that deportation of the illegals is a needed step in our countries recovery.

Hillary talking about someone unfit for office is hilarious. She sold access to contributors to The Clinton Foundation, that alone makes her untrustworthy. Then the email incompetance/arrogance. I'll take the politically incorrect New Yawker over that.
You don't know that and simply not true on the uranium deal....all the records and information on it says she DID NOT influence the half dozen plus people making the decision on the sale.... this came out months ago...months and months ago... your right wing propagandists are just regurgitating old news trying to fool you again, for the SECOND TIME around..... you guys need to get OUT of this bubble of propaganda you are living in....

Last edited:
They weren't public venues, they were venues reserved by Trump. You can't go to a wedding you are not invited to, you would be trespassing. You can't go to a concert you didn't buy a ticket for, you would be trespassing. Trump rallies are not inviting the leftist whack jobs you justify attacking Trump supporters, they are trespassing
They were public venues because Trump wanted to boost attendance. There were no pre-conditions, tickets or caveats. The rallies were open to the public and that is what makes them public venues.
1rt Amendment free speech does not get canceled just because temper tantrum Trump doesn' like what he is hearing. He had a right to ask for them to leave or have them removed. The mob and individual Trump supporters did not have a right to assault or mistreat them. Payback is a bitch.

Bull crap. The events are open to people who want to hear Trump, not people who don't want others to hear him. Show where anyone was invited who did not want to hear Trump.

Not going to hear back from you on that, am I?
Sure you will hear back from me. Show anyone was invited or not invited. A public venue means the public is invited, not individuals or specific groups. If that were the case it would be a closed venue.

These were Republican primary rallies. Attendance did not require showing a Republican Party ID or registration card or even a plain voter registration card.Anyone who showed up was allowed and in fact welcomed to the event. They were public events, purposely made public events for boosting attendance.

I went to a Trump rally, you dolt. I received an email from his organization that invited me to get a ticket if I wanted to go. You had to present the ticket at the door to gain admittance.

You obviously don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. That's why you are making stuff up.

Please keep spouting your ignorance. You only make yourself and the thugs look worse.
Well, that explains why you are so butthurt about the thread topic.
They handed those so called passes or tickets out for free as you entered the venue at the two I went to.
You still have to have a ticket, boner. They aren't "open to the public."

UH OH, the polls have switched again and it appears Hillary is now in a double digit lead against Trump, Nation wide... I'm sure it will change another 20 times before the election but this was simply a really bad week for Donny Dangerous!!! This poll went thru mid day today....if it had gone a few more days, I bet she would have been 20 points ahead of The Don, with more people getting time to hear her speech from yesterday...

Clinton opens up double-digit lead over Trump nationwide: Reuters/Ipsos poll

Democratic presidential contender Hillary Clinton has opened up a double-digit lead over Republican rival Donald Trump, regaining ground after the New York billionaire briefly tied her last month, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Friday.

The shift in support comes as Clinton steps up her attacks on the real estate mogul's policy positions, and as Trump fends off criticisms of his eponymous university and the pace at which he doled out money that he raised for U.S. veterans.

Some 46 percent of likely voters said they supported Clinton, while 35 percent said they supported Trump, and another 19 percent said they would not support either, according to the survey of 1,421 people conducted between May 30 and June 3.

ZOMG!!! And that's BEFORE her post indictment bounce!

They were public venues because Trump wanted to boost attendance. There were no pre-conditions, tickets or caveats. The rallies were open to the public and that is what makes them public venues.
1rt Amendment free speech does not get canceled just because temper tantrum Trump doesn' like what he is hearing. He had a right to ask for them to leave or have them removed. The mob and individual Trump supporters did not have a right to assault or mistreat them. Payback is a bitch.

Bull crap. The events are open to people who want to hear Trump, not people who don't want others to hear him. Show where anyone was invited who did not want to hear Trump.

Sure you will hear back from me. Show anyone was invited or not invited. A public venue means the public is invited, not individuals or specific groups. If that were the case it would be a closed venue.

These were Republican primary rallies. Attendance did not require showing a Republican Party ID or registration card or even a plain voter registration card.Anyone who showed up was allowed and in fact welcomed to the event. They were public events, purposely made public events for boosting attendance.

I went to a Trump rally, you dolt. I received an email from his organization that invited me to get a ticket if I wanted to go. You had to present the ticket at the door to gain admittance.

You obviously don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. That's why you are making stuff up.

Please keep spouting your ignorance. You only make yourself and the thugs look worse.
They handed those so called passes or tickets out for free as you entered the venue at the two I went to.

Yes, and the idea private events are open to the public means they can't remove those they don't want there is retarded. Libraries can kick you out if you keep talking, you can't go to a church service that is open to the public and put up banners and disrupt the service, Nazis can't wave a flag at a Jewish service without getting kicked out. Camp is just an idiot. He's a totalitarian government anarchist, you know that's going to lead to being an idiot

Hillary talking about someone unfit for office is hilarious. She sold access to contributors to The Clinton Foundation, that alone makes her untrustworthy. Then the email incompetance/arrogance. I'll take the politically incorrect New Yawker over that.
You don't know that and simply not true on the uranium deal....all the records and information on it says she DID NOT influence the half dozen plus people making the decision on the sale.... this came out months ago...months and months ago... your right wing propagandists are just regurgitating old news trying to fool you again, for the SECOND TIME around..... you guys need to get OUT of this bubble of propaganda you are living in....
Are you a paid shill?

Credit to MSNBC's Rachel Maddow for asking about a thorny issue that has largely receded to the back burner for Hillary -- perhaps rightfully so, given the fact that she's reportedly about to be questioned by the FBI over a separate scandal, about which she's lied constantly. Nevertheless, the heart of the Clinton Foundation controversy sits at the intersection of big money and power politics. It represents exactly the sort of unholy, influence-peddling and -purchasing system that Hillary's primary opponent has railed against, to great electoral effect. Watch as Mrs. C
ant dodgy political "slush fund" (as one good government watchdog called it) should be allayed by her...commitment to transparency. Via the Free Beacon:

(1) Clinton Foundation Failed to Disclose 1,100 Foreign Donations (Bloomberg): "There are in fact 1,100 undisclosed donors to the Clinton Foundation, Giustra says, most of them non-U.S. residents who donated to CGEP... in 2008, the Clinton Foundation signed a 'memorandum of understanding' with the Obama White House agreeing to reveal its contributors every year. The agreement stipulates that the 'Clinton Giustra Sustainable Growth Initiative' (as the charity was then known) is part of the Clinton Foundation and must follow 'the same protocols.' It hasn’t."

(2) Clinton charity never provided foreign donor data (Boston Globe): "An unprecedented ethics promise that played a pivotal role in helping Hillary Rodham Clinton win confirmation as secretary of state, soothing senators’ concerns about conflicts of interests with Clinton family charities, was uniformly bypassed by the biggest of the philanthropies involved. The Clinton Health Access Initiative never submitted information on any foreign donations to State Department lawyers for review during Clinton’s tenure from 2009 to 2013...During that time, grants from foreign governments increased by tens of millions of dollars to the Boston-based organization."

(3) Clinton charities will refile tax returns, audit for other errors (Reuters): "Hillary Clinton's family's charities are refiling at least five annual tax returns after a Reuters review found errors in how they reported donations from governments, and said they may audit other Clinton Foundation returns in case of other errors...For three years in a row beginning in 2010, the Clinton Foundation reported to the IRS that it received zero in funds from foreign and U.S. governments, a dramatic fall-off from the tens of millions of dollars in foreign government contributions reported in preceding years. Those entries were errors, according to the foundation...Some experts in charity law and taxes said it was not remarkable for a charity to refile an erroneous return once in a while, but for a large, global charity to refile three or four years in a row was highly unusual."

(4) And here are some serious reported details on a highly controversial and suspect uranium deal involving the Russians, approved by Hillary's State Department (New York Times):

As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well. And shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock. At the time, both Rosatom and the United States government made promises intended to ease concerns about ceding control of the company’s assets to the Russians. Those promises have been repeatedly broken, records show.

Yes, and the idea private events are open to the public means they can't remove those they don't want there is retarded. Libraries can kick you out if you keep talking, you can't go to a church service that is open to the public and put up banners and disrupt the service, Nazis can't wave a flag at a Jewish service without getting kicked out. Camp is just an idiot. He's a totalitarian government anarchist, you know that's going to lead to being an idiot

He's tried this line of argument before. Getting beat down he first time didn't stop him from trying it again.

I never said a person couldn't be asked to leave or removed by security persons at a private of public event or venue. That is open to the owner of the property, the party renting the property or law enforcement. Security may be under the control of both the renter and the owner and are acting as agents for whichever is paying them or representing them. Once a person is asked to leave, they must leave. If they don't, the above-mentioned entities have the right to remove them. Resisting can lead to various criminal charges,including trespassing.

I never said a person couldn't be asked to leave or removed by security persons at a private of public event or venue. That is open to the owner of the property, the party renting the property or law enforcement. Security may be under the control of both the renter and the owner and are acting as agents for whichever is paying them or representing them. Once a person is asked to leave, they must leave. If they don't, the above-mentioned entities have the right to remove them. Resisting can lead to various criminal charges,including trespassing.

Unless they are a liberal, then you believe they can continue screaming at people and disrupting the event as long as they want since that's what the leftists are doing on the videos.

And what you are saying is still retarded. A Jewish Synagogue could clearly deny entry at all to a group of Nazis that show up or anyone else they don't want to let in. Your open to the public point is pointless. Leftists at Trump rallies are going into events and getting in people's faces and refusing to leave other than by force. You aren't even making an argument now

You have just describe virtually every incident of "so-called" violence at Trump rallies, disrupters getting the boot as they deserved.

You have just describe virtually every incident of "so-called" violence at Trump rallies, disrupters getting the boot as they deserved.
All but the crowd participation and assaults on the protesters by persons not connected to security. You know, like when a protester or heckler is being escorted out under control of the security or law enforcement and people take it on their own to get involved.

UH OH, the polls have switched again and it appears Hillary is now in a double digit lead against Trump, Nation wide... I'm sure it will change another 20 times before the election but this was simply a really bad week for Donny Dangerous!!! This poll went thru mid day today....if it had gone a few more days, I bet she would have been 20 points ahead of The Don, with more people getting time to hear her speech from yesterday...

Clinton opens up double-digit lead over Trump nationwide: Reuters/Ipsos poll

Democratic presidential contender Hillary Clinton has opened up a double-digit lead over Republican rival Donald Trump, regaining ground after the New York billionaire briefly tied her last month, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Friday.

The shift in support comes as Clinton steps up her attacks on the real estate mogul's policy positions, and as Trump fends off criticisms of his eponymous university and the pace at which he doled out money that he raised for U.S. veterans.

Some 46 percent of likely voters said they supported Clinton, while 35 percent said they supported Trump, and another 19 percent said they would not support either, according to the survey of 1,421 people conducted between May 30 and June 3.

At this rate NO ONE is going to believe the polls come November LMAO!

All but the crowd participation and assaults on the protesters by persons not connected to security. You know, like when a protester or heckler is being escorted out under control of the security or law enforcement and people take it on their own to get involved.

You're obviously not watching the videos, they are all over the place. Stop being a bitch of politicians and actually watch them

There's no law that says participants can't boot unwanted interlopers at the direction of the venue owner.

You're obviously not watching the videos, they are all over the place. Stop being a bitch of politicians and actually watch them
At the point. we have come to I support anyone showing even the slightest bit of violence at any political event, on either side or no side, should be arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

There's no law that says participants can't boot unwanted interlopers at the direction of the venue owner.

Yes, Jews at a Synagogue could obviously get involved in physically preventing Nazis from entering, they could remove them and they could definitely fight back when the Nazis start violence like the leftists are doing at Trump rallies

Sure there is. The venue owner does not have the power to appoint law enforcement deputies. That is why they are obligated to have private security trained to work with law enforcement and the limits of their authority.

At the point. we have come to I support anyone showing even the slightest bit of violence at any political event, on either side or no side, should be arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

I agree with initiating violence, but not with responding to it

Sure there is. The venue owner does not have the power to appoint law enforcement deputies. That is why they are obligated to have private security trained to work with law enforcement and the limits of their authority.

And where do these special powers that "private security" have that attendees of the rallies don't have come from?

Forum List

Back