Hillary and the millennial vote...

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
Looks like Hillary shouldn't count on the millennial vote.

Iowa students preparing for Hillary's first 'listening' session think she's a 'control freak' who will be 'talking s**t' and only wants immigration reform because the Democratic party needs voters

When Hillary Clinton steps off her road-trip van on Tuesday at a rural Iowa community college, she might not be greeted by cheering throngs.

Daily Mail Online spoke to students at Kirkwood Community College's regional center in Jones County, where the former secretary of state will hold her first low-key campaign event.

The outlook isn't sunny for the kickoff of her 'listening tour': Of the ten student interviewed in the school's public lounge, only two would speak kindly of Mrs. Clinton.

'She's going to push some emotional thing on us,' predicted student Hallie Corum in between classes. 'What else is she supposed to do?'

'She's going to be, like, talking s**t.'

Iowa students preparing for Hillary Clinton s first listening session think she ll be talking s t Daily Mail Online

They are also hammered with outrageous student loans if they are in college. Hillary must look ancient to them. If Hillary is their best effort we are in good shape.

Nope, not good for the Hildabeast

Only 34% Of Millennial Women Would Vote For Hillary Today

Hillary Clinton Millennial Women Survey Results

The problem is that so few of them will actually vote that it won't have much impact.
Nope, not good for the Hildabeast

Only 34% Of Millennial Women Would Vote For Hillary Today

Hillary Clinton Millennial Women Survey Results

The problem is that so few of them will actually vote that it won't have much impact.

I'm not sure what the turnout for them was in the last election but you may be right.

Age and politics wise Iowa is NOT a good state for the aging Hillary. Cruz/ Paul and Rubio could well take the top three spots.
Walker MIGHT even out poll Hillary there.

I don't know Uncensored , seems to me that many young kids see the USA being pizzed away . As mentioned , huge student loan debt , low wages , immigrants competing for low paying jobs , maybe the millenials will get out the vote .

I don't know Uncensored , seems to me that many young kids see the USA being pizzed away . As mentioned , huge student loan debt , low wages , immigrants competing for low paying jobs , maybe the millenials will get out the vote .
Having to stand in line BEHIND 15 million "new" American's that get "extra" rights/grants or help is NOT going to make them happy.

Having to stand in line BEHIND 15 million "new" American's that get "extra" rights/grants or help is NOT going to make them happy.
I didn't like it when Reagan did it...

From your link:

She appeals especially to young women.
Younger women are much more excited about Hillary than those slightly older: of 18- to 29-year-olds, nearly 70% were Hillary supporters, compared to only 30% of the 30 to 44 group.

Odd since Gen Xers are usually considered in the 35-50 range or thereabouts.

Reagan was fine except for the amnesty that his vice president 'ghwb' talked him into [my theory] MOONGLOW !! 1981 to 1989 , the Reagan years were excellent . I quit a high paying Railroad job , went 3000 miles away from base and after about half a year I got another high paying job . iran kissd Reagan azz as they released hostages held for over a year , Berlin wall fell and the 'ussr' fell !! It was good times , a quart of beer was half a buck and a mug of draft beer at Andy's was a quarter . Pack of Camels was about half a buck and jobs were plentiful . And the USA was still mostly made up of Americans rather than imports . Only thing Reagan did wrong was renege on bombing Russia !!

Like most bitches in this world, they are control freaks...
b69b526520e9e03d16e79083d18a2e1ee0c87f03.jpg

Ah yes the Clinton era, remember it well...

Forum List

Back