Hillarious, Virginia School dumps Rebel Generals name for new name-Barrack Obame Elementary School

In Richmond no less! An elementary school named after a Confederate General has dumped the name and chosen a new one. From now on the elementary school in the historical city will be known as the Barrack Obama Elementary School.
No word yet on whether the former President will visit the school.

no link, didnt happen
There are plenty of links. Do you need someone to hold your hand while you take 5 seconds to do a search?

If you are going to post a news story, you should include a link, it is just basic forum protocol.
I disagree. I got tired of people whining and bitching about the source and fake news and stuff. Let people look up their own sources if the sources are ridiculously easy to find.

Sometimes is it just an asshole move to be an asshole.

BUT, in an OP?

It is reasonable to expect a link.

Pretty darn crazy a school with a student body that is 95% black would not want their school named after the guy that fought to be able to own them.
Dumb white southerners can't seem to figure that out.

I think the Southerns get it.

It is LIberals, that still seem to think that Multiculturalism will work.
Multiculturalism has been in the nation since before it was a nation..Duh...

Nope. Multiple cultures were. There was no ideological lie that different cultures could live together in harmony, without serious assimilation.

Pretty darn crazy a school with a student body that is 95% black would not want their school named after the guy that fought to be able to own them.

Nope. Multiple cultures were. There was no ideological lie that different cultures could live together in harmony, without serious assimilation.

Racism is not a culture.

Richmond school drops Confederate name in favor of Obama - CNN

How many Trump cultists are pulling their kids out of the school as a result? :lol:

THe school is stating that it is on one side in the cultural divide. Anyone to the Right of Obama is not welcome.

What part of that is good in your world?

So, what you are saying then is that prior to this the school was saying that anyone to the Left of a racist civil war general was not welcome...is that correct?

Well, in the vision offered by Multiculturalism, it would be crazy that they would be offended by it.

you totally fail to understand what multiculturalism is.

Not only do I understand what it IS, I understand what it was supposed to be.

A changed demographic erasing the signs of the past? That is not different cultures living together in harmony.

THat is one culture destroying another.

Removing a statue does not erase history. We have museums you know. If a statue was erected in the 1800s, it should be moved to a museum. If erected in the 1900s it should be auctioned off so the racists can kiss it at night or whatever.

Well, in the vision offered by Multiculturalism, it would be crazy that they would be offended by it.

A changed demographic erasing the signs of the past? That is not different cultures living together in harmony.

Once again, racism is not a culture.

Did Europeans assimilate with the culture of the natives? Not very well. Maybe the idea that we should all be mass produced drones should be vacated?

14656814_BG1-640x480.jpg

Racism is not a culture.

That was vague. Are you dismissing Southern Culture and Heritage as "racism"?

Richmond school drops Confederate name in favor of Obama - CNN

How many Trump cultists are pulling their kids out of the school as a result? :lol:

THe school is stating that it is on one side in the cultural divide. Anyone to the Right of Obama is not welcome.

What part of that is good in your world?

So, what you are saying then is that prior to this the school was saying that anyone to the Left of a racist civil war general was not welcome...is that correct?

Nope. As demonstrated by the 95% black student body.

So, what part of the school taking sides in the cultural divide is a good thing?

Removing a statue does not erase history. We have museums you know. If a statue was erected in the 1800s, it should be moved to a museum. If erected in the 1900s it should be auctioned off so the racists can kiss it at night or whatever.

Your hostility to the culture in question, proves my point.

Multiculturalism has failed.

Once again, racism is not a culture.

Once again, your hostility to Southern Culture, proves my point, Multiculturalism has utterly failed.

Forum List

Back