"Hildawg"'s inability to beat Trump boosts Sanders, which creates four possible candidates

Super_Lantern

VIP Member
Jun 2, 2013
People can cry out hypocrisy all they want when it comes to Trump attacking Bill. They can claim Bill isn't running for president, therefore attacks on him won't affect Hillary. That's ignoring a serious problem though. There is a large and loud voice in America rebelling against political royalty with no better face than the Clintons. I'm not a Trump supporter but I know how people on here are. You speak an ounce of truth that can be seen as a compliment or a disparaging remark to a party or someone part of a party and everyone just assumes you are conservative/liberal, a trump supporter/against trump, etc. Those gut reactions are so obnoxious

I'm not a Trump supporter but I'm honest. He will beat Hillary Clinton and Sanders looks better against Trump and that adds credence to Sanders' campaign and movement. I'm not saying Sanders will run as an independent. I know he's promised he won't but he also said he wasn't going to attack Hillary and we saw how quickly that changed. I do think someone (could be Sanders, could be someone else) will keep Sanders' movement rolling, point to Hillary's inability to beat Trump, and make a left-leaning independent bid.

Which gives reason for a fourth candidate, another independent, one that appeals to center-right, to run. There's huge demand for it on the right, but at the moment it's obvious a center-right independent only gives Hillary the election. 1-on-1, Hillary won't beat Trump. With Hilllary's inability to beat Trump there's more reason for a left-leaning independent candidate to throw in and make it a 3-canidate race than there's reason for a center-right candidate to do the same. Once a left-leaning independent candidate steps in, then there is real cause for a center-right independent to jump in as well. Electoral divided up four ways makes it any one's game, even with the two independents not making it onto the ballot in some states.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back