Hilary

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
Said we need to stay strong with France on OReilley.........

No shit.....how about getting pissed and DOING something about it........restrict their movement and kill every terrorist as.painfully as we can.....

No shit.....how about getting pissed and DOING something about it........restrict their movement and kill every terrorist as.painfully as we can.....

Amen! All homegrown terrorists should be exterminated.

I'm glad you said that...
They should, just like Andy Jackson did!
Black Lives Matter......bye

She doesn't care...all that bitch cared about was ....

fuller071216.jpg

I'm glad you said that...
They should, just like Andy Jackson did!
Black Lives Matter......bye

BLM is fighting for their civil rights. Bundy terrorists are fighting for white supremacy. There's a difference...

Yup and start kicking Muslims out of our country which is just what Europe should do.

Send them all back to whatever shithole they crawled out of.

She is a fantastic politician. Like all politicians, they throw out 200 words without actually answering a single question. She managed every time to switch one of Bill's questions to line item out her talking points.
All the while never stating a single, solitary concrete measure...all hypotheticals and all "let's have more meetings".
Maybe this is one thing I can say good about Trump...at least he is not a politician.

Forum List

Back