Hilary 2020!!!!!

What is it with you Dems, you just won't let her go. you guys complain we bring her up, but then she is the one who brings herself up, or you guys talk about her.
She is having the speaking tour.
Now she can win in 2020

How Hillary Clinton could win in 2020

PS thanks to all the lefties that bring her up, I just love these conversations.
The only people who bring Hillary up on this forum are you pseudocons, like you just did with this topic.

It's almost as if you jerk off thinking about her every day.
No she's in the news, I'm going to talk about it and she always brings herself up or has a drone I'm with her supporter bring her name up.......sure its low hanging fruit, but you lefties really liked this woman, we knew she was a disaster....and we're gonna hammer it, EVERY time she opens her fat and stupid mouth.

Hitlery is the gift that just keeps on the fuck giving.

Hope she does run though I doubt it.

2008 was her year. The year she should have won if the DNC hadn't thrown her over for the half black guy.

Good luck Hitlery. LMAO

You'd be surprised.....I really think they've gone insane. I mean Michael Avenatti for President...WTF????

In fairness when the bar is Trump, anything is an improvement.

So higher taxes, more government intrusion, drug dealers and murderers streaming across the border, ISIS overtaking the Middle East, low economic growth, loss of jobs, and the threat of a North Korean nuclear attack is an "improvement"?

Thank you for proving just how nuts you guys and girls are.

I'd debate literally anyone of those talking points, but you don't even understand why you posted them.

So what's the point.

You can't debate them. After eight years of your party's running this country into the ground, it took a Trump to straighten out your mess.

If you can't look around you and see just how much better off this country is since 2016, you're nuttier than I thought you were.

Literally none of the data supports anything you've said. And that's the genius of it. Trump realized he doesn't have to tell the truth and certainly doesn't need to provide evidence of anything he says and an entire chunk of people will never call him on it. So he'll keep spoon feeding you whatever he wants and you'll eat it up and even defend him...without ever once verifying ANY of it for yourself.
Literrally everyythiing he said was true.
Isis lost most of their land in the middle east....
higher taxes....trump lowered taxes....
North Korea is at the negotiating table...
low economic growth.....trump has gotten very good growth that you guys said could NEVER happen...
loss of jobs....Trump has the lowest unemployment in 50 years and brought back hundreds of thousands of mfg jobs, which you guys said would never happen.....he used his magic wand
drug dealers and murders are being kicked out of the country, we know you guys love MS13, but they are getting kicked out...

so now smart ass...which one do you want to tackle first?

The left would be utterly insane to push her to run again.

Shhhhhh.....

Don't let 'em know their meds aren't working!
Only you tards believe Hillary is going to run again in 2020.

Your cocks are being fluffed by your propagandists with images of Hillary until the actual contenders become known. Then your masturbatory attention will be shifted toward a lot of manufactured bullshit about them.
Hey dipshit.....I posted an article from the WEEK....it's a leftwing rag.......they want her to run again and thinks she can win....that's how stupid the left is......they are mindless zombies.....trying to break down doors........and they have like 3 chants.......I mean black lives matter at a protest over rape allegations........doesn't make much sense...but again they have 3 chants......that's one of them.

georgia is on my mind - Google Search
Now say Hillary instead of Georgia.

You'd just love everyone to shut up about Hillary, wouldn't you? Go ahead and admit it, it's ok: Even you were embarrassed by her, right?

No I just thing the republicans and the gop are obsessed with her, way too much, and the fact she is running around FREE as a bird.

Well truthfully, not all criminals do the time they have coming to them. Especially is your name ends in "Clinton."

What was she found guilty of. The GOP tried so very hard and got nothing. Her time has come and gone, but she and Bill have every right to go out and do rallies for the Democrats, after all, they are both very knowledgeable in Democratic principles and Bill was the only Potus who left office with a balanced budget.
Well she had friends in high places who let her off.......I don't know what MSNBC is telling you, but they aren't reporting accurate news.

You'd just love everyone to shut up about Hillary, wouldn't you? Go ahead and admit it, it's ok: Even you were embarrassed by her, right?

No I just thing the republicans and the gop are obsessed with her, way too much, and the fact she is running around FREE as a bird.
Well she's going on tour, so get read for more Hilary, and no we didn't ask her to do it......you can thank HER for that

You have CDS.

Only you tards believe Hillary is going to run again in 2020.

Your cocks are being fluffed by your propagandists with images of Hillary until the actual contenders become known. Then your masturbatory attention will be shifted toward a lot of manufactured bullshit about them.

Lacking a substantive response it is not unusual for liberals to ignore the subject and then project their own lewd proclivities onto others.

BTW, Hillary (if she is still breathing and not incarcerated) will run in 2020. And again in 2024 even if The DNC has to have a taxidermist work his/her/its magic on her remains.

Well she's going on tour, so get read for more Hilary, and no we didn't ask her to do it......you can thank HER for that

You have CDS.
Sorry, no one cares, she's an idiot that brings herself up......we're going to comment.....and no you have TDS........which is real......move along!

If we are lucky, Joe Biden is gonna get the nod and Trump will have met a real man that can take his white ass down.

Real men don't go around groping little girls like Crazy Uncle Joe.
And you can say that shit with a straight face??? Trump who has publicly said he wanted to fuck his own daughter.....really!! Who has said on record he grabs women by the pussy, who has photos of himself with his daughter straddled over his dick...and you want to go after Joe?

You shouldn’t be drinking so early in the day.

What is it with you Dems, you just won't let her go. you guys complain we bring her up, but then she is the one who brings herself up, or you guys talk about her.
Now she can win in 2020

PS thanks to all the lefties that bring her up, I just love these conversations.

It’s amusing, whenever I bring her up in this forum, I get blasted for it, but she won’t go away,

Now she can win in 2020

It’s amusing, whenever I bring her up in this forum, I get blasted for it, but she won’t go away,
yep, she will not let it go....looks like Liz Warren is one and Michael Avenatti, these people just don't go away quietly.

Now she can win in 2020

Hillary on your mind. Maybe you can make a song of it. Instead of Georgia, insert Hillary.

If LIz Warren was a Republican would you be defending her?

Now she can win in 2020

Hillary on your mind. Maybe you can make a song of it. Instead of Georgia, insert Hillary.

If LIz Warren was a Republican would you be defending her?
No she wouldn't. She would call her a racist for cultural appropriation.

Now she can win in 2020

I would vote for her in the primarys for sure. She has the message, she has the experience and the message.
Obvious sarcasm.

Now she can win in 2020

The Starkeys, the Bodeccas AND G5000 all have their "I'm seeing 2020 for Hillary" yard signs out already. Granted, all 50 of them live in the same house, but still

Forum List

Back