Hilary 2020!!!!!

What is it with you Dems, you just won't let her go. you guys complain we bring her up, but then she is the one who brings herself up, or you guys talk about her.
She is having the speaking tour.
Now she can win in 2020

How Hillary Clinton could win in 2020

PS thanks to all the lefties that bring her up, I just love these conversations.
The only people who bring Hillary up on this forum are you pseudocons, like you just did with this topic.

It's almost as if you jerk off thinking about her every day.

Well to be honest, I do wank it every day just thinking about her agonizing demise.

At least I'm being honest here. :biggrin:

The left would be utterly insane to push her to run again.

Shhhhhh.....

Don't let 'em know their meds aren't working!
Only you tards believe Hillary is going to run again in 2020.

Your cocks are being fluffed by your propagandists with images of Hillary until the actual contenders become known. Then your masturbatory attention will be shifted toward a lot of manufactured bullshit about them.

georgia is on my mind - Google Search
Now say Hillary instead of Georgia.

You'd just love everyone to shut up about Hillary, wouldn't you? Go ahead and admit it, it's ok: Even you were embarrassed by her, right?

No I just thing the republicans and the gop are obsessed with her, way too much, and the fact she is running around FREE as a bird.

Well truthfully, not all criminals do the time they have coming to them. Especially is your name ends in "Clinton."

What was she found guilty of. The GOP tried so very hard and got nothing. Her time has come and gone, but she and Bill have every right to go out and do rallies for the Democrats, after all, they are both very knowledgeable in Democratic principles and Bill was the only Potus who left office with a balanced budget.

You'd just love everyone to shut up about Hillary, wouldn't you? Go ahead and admit it, it's ok: Even you were embarrassed by her, right?

No I just thing the republicans and the gop are obsessed with her, way too much, and the fact she is running around FREE as a bird.

Well truthfully, not all criminals do the time they have coming to them. Especially is your name ends in "Clinton."

What was she found guilty of. The GOP tried so very hard and got nothing. Her time has come and gone, but she and Bill have every right to go out and do rallies for the Democrats, after all, they are both very knowledgeable in Democratic principles and Bill was the only Potus who left office with a balanced budget.

Obviously your memory is failing. Hillary's problems haven't even started yet, wait until Trump's next term.

And Bill Clinton only had some measure of success because the GOP took control of the House and Senate. You can thank Newt Gingrich for whatever good Bill Clinton accomplished.

What is it with you Dems, you just won't let her go. you guys complain we bring her up, but then she is the one who brings herself up, or you guys talk about her.
Now she can win in 2020

PS thanks to all the lefties that bring her up, I just love these conversations.

But it i̶s̶ was her time. :laughing0301:
Wait she was past menopause right?

Way past menopause. That cootch ain't full of nothing but mice and spiders.
That minnow stopped swimming years ago.

Now she can win in 2020

It's not a question of if, but when she runs

I hear she knows how to send e-mail now.

That could be a game changer.
Well we know she knows how to hide it.....just get your buddies in the FBI to look the other way

Creepy Joe even had a hard on for Satan's daughter...........

hqdefault.jpg

I got news for you: Creepy Uncle Joe hasn't had a hard on in 30 years.

But he keeps trying. :lmao:
He pops ed meds like a hot dog contest eater (seriously Vi agra is a banned word?)

Well she's going on tour, so get read for more Hilary, and no we didn't ask her to do it......you can thank HER for that

Democrats are tone deaf, but not THAT tone deaf.
You'd be surprised.....I really think they've gone insane. I mean Michael Avenatti for President...WTF????

In fairness when the bar is Trump, anything is an improvement.

So higher taxes, more government intrusion, drug dealers and murderers streaming across the border, ISIS overtaking the Middle East, low economic growth, loss of jobs, and the threat of a North Korean nuclear attack is an "improvement"?

Thank you for proving just how nuts you guys and girls are.

I'd debate literally anyone of those talking points, but you don't even understand why you posted them.

So what's the point.
you don't even know what any of those are, democrats don't talk about that stuff......all you talk about is income inequality (like all income can be equal) and your oppression Olympics (I'm more oppressed than you!!!!!! No, I'm the most oppressed!!!!!!!)

Forum List

Back