Hilarious!! Watch How Monkey's React From Unequal Pay

I have never worked any where that a woman got paid less for doing the same job as a man.

What if they had given 1/2 of a grape to one and 1 grape to another, there would be no bitchin' But a rock might have been what pissed off the monkey.

I have never worked any where that a woman got paid less for doing the same job as a man.

What if they had given 1/2 of a grape to one and 1 grape to another, there would be no bitchin' But a rock might have been what pissed off the monkey.
same with me.....but i worked in the PO.....woman and men Carriers ....no difference......

same with me.....but i worked in the PO.....woman and men Carriers ....no difference......

Neither of you can say that for sure unless you're writing the checks because pay is always kept secret.

Neither of you can say that for sure unless you're writing the checks because pay is always kept secret.
As it should be. Mind your own damn business and get to work.

That was funny

In real life the Wall Street monkey gets a vinyard and the working monkey gets a rock

The monkeys aren't getting paid. They are getting a hand out. What the monkeys did will pale in comparison to what blacks and Hispanics will do as they fight over hand outs.

The monkeys aren't getting paid. They are getting a hand out. What the monkeys did will pale in comparison to what blacks and Hispanics will do as they fight over hand outs.

Pssst...white people are on welfare too

Yes white people are on welfare, but they aren't fighting over resources like blacks and Hispanics do.

Well hey, if white people wont fight for themselves I dont think thats anything to stick your chest out about. Its pretty embarrasing

Yes white people are on welfare, but they aren't fighting over resources like blacks and Hispanics do.

Well hey, if white people wont fight for themselves I dont think thats anything to stick your chest out about. Its pretty embarrasing
So we need more whites to riot and vandalize like blacks in Ferguson?

At least I post sources.

That 77 cents on the dollar bullshit has been debunked so many times by so many different people that only the idiot fringe still believes it.

Forum List

Back