Highest muder rate in 47 years !!!

According to the liar in chief. He lies more than Kim Jong Un.
Trump falsely claims US murder rate is 'highest' in 47 years - CNNPolitics.com

He didn't say the "US" murder rate, and he said "I'd guess". Murder rates in urban cities are very high, and he wants to fix it. But all you loons can do is dissect every little statement he makes when he is just talking like a normal person.

What is the point of going after him on this? To prevent him from taking measures to lower crime? That will help you Dimwits in the next election.

Yup and maybe dimwit should take a look at the murder rate in Chicago. The murder rate in that city is through the roof.

Murder rates in top 50 urban areas have gone up dramatically. And that's because the previous administration constantly attacked the police. So the police backed off and let the people see what happens when you don't let them do their jobs, and you turn the streets over to the thugs and criminals.

He didn't say the "US" murder rate, and he said "I'd guess". Murder rates in urban cities are very high, and he wants to fix it. But all you loons can do is dissect every little statement he makes when he is just talking like a normal person.

What is the point of going after him on this? To prevent him from taking measures to lower crime? That will help you Dimwits in the next election.

Margauret Sanger created Planned Parenthood so that black women would have less children, so it is no wonder that the same loons who champion her and her organization also are OK with the killing fields in the streets of Chicago.

Trumpets are so used with Trump never ending lies that they no longer recognize the truth or the reality. Sad.

Stats from FBI proved Trump is lying.
I hope it is as simple as lying but I fear the worst. If it is voices in his head that are controlling him...just who, or what, is our chief executive.

According to the video Trump inferred the US murder rate is the highest it's been in 47 years. I just hope those voices that only he seems to be able to hear don't tell him to do something we ALL might regret.
Like what? Pop out of your closet and stomp on your toys?
Use your imagination. Trump is either an ignoramus, a liar or a delusional maniac. Take your pick!

Are their no commanders in chief of that which is declared necessary to the security of a free State?

Murder rates in top 50 urban areas have gone up dramatically. And that's because the previous administration constantly attacked the police. So the police backed off and let the people see what happens when you don't let them do their jobs, and you turn the streets over to the thugs and criminals.

We have a Second Amendment. Not any War on Crime, in our federal Constitution.

Trumpets are so used with Trump never ending lies that they no longer recognize the truth or the reality. Sad.

Stats from FBI proved Trump is lying.

Murder rates in major cities are up last year.....from democrats attacking police and refusing to lock up criminals.

Yup and maybe dimwit should take a look at the murder rate in Chicago. The murder rate in that city is through the roof.
more guns equals less crime, according to the fantastical, right wing.

In the 1990s we had 200 million guns in private hands and in 1997 we had 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense. In 2016 we now have 357-400 million guns in private hands and over 15 million people carrying guns for self defense.

Between the 1990s and 2016....our gun murder rate went down 47% and our violent crime rate went down 77%.....so it isn't a fantasy...it is a fact.

Forum List

Back