High School summer reading list upsets liberals

If it were a liberal list as rabidly radical as that RWNJ list, the usual nutters would be apoplectic but, more to the point is that's the opposite of education.

If the goal was education, it would include titles of other points of view. That list is an example of brainwashing.

And you RWNJs love it.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
As usual you lefties don't comprehend that conservative books are not used in schools any more and a conservative teacher is rare...the kids ONLY get the usual leftist drivel so this IS another point of view.

Hahah....look at this reading list!

DC3smAnV0AAXlpp.jpg

Jesus Christ...how can anyone be expected to pick just one???

It's got it all....Savage, Levin, Coulter...all your favorite right wing extremists! :laugh2:

Goddam, it looks like a list of all the books PoliticalChic has pretended she's read.

It's got it all....Savage, Levin, Coulter...all your favorite right wing extremists! :laugh2:

Those aren't extremists. Those are some of your best conservative minds. A Who's Who of reading for any young mind.

'Best conservative minds'. lol, what's funniest about that is that you have no idea how funny it is.

No, what's funny is you have an opinion on that matter without bothering to read the books

Those aren't extremists. Those are some of your best conservative minds. A Who's Who of reading for any young mind.

'Best conservative minds'. lol, what's funniest about that is that you have no idea how funny it is.

No, what's funny is you have an opinion on that matter without bothering to read the books

I don't have to poke a skunk with a stick to know what happens if I did.

If it were a liberal list as rabidly radical as that RWNJ list, the usual nutters would be apoplectic but, more to the point is that's the opposite of education.

If the goal was education, it would include titles of other points of view. That list is an example of brainwashing.

They have already gotten the other POV in school, every day. THAT is an example of brainwashing.

I can tell you which of those books almost all of the students would pick...

...the shortest one.

I think you'd be surprised what an inquiring mind I'd willing to read. You should have more faith in our youth

Faith in our youth would involve giving them the quality of education that would get them out of 47th place in the nation.

But you do have to read different ideas to understand them

But you do have to read different ideas to understand them

A 100% rightwing nut reading list is an example of different ideas?

Forum List

Back