High School Physics solve 9/11

High School Physics solve 9/11? Since when did it need to be solved. What happened is obvious:

Suicidal nutjobs flew airplanes full of fuel into the buildings for their own twisted political purposes.

What exactly is difficult to understand about that?
"Suicidal nutjobs" flew TWO airplanes filled with fuel into an equal number of buildings and THREE steel-framed skyscraper "collapsed" into dust.

What ISN'T difficult to understand about that?
just more troofer lies
more than 3 buildings were destroyed
in actuality, 7 buildings were destroyed and several others damaged
ya know, stuff happens when 2 110 story buildings collapse onto other buildings

High School Physics solve 9/11? Since when did it need to be solved. What happened is obvious:

Suicidal nutjobs flew airplanes full of fuel into the buildings for their own twisted political purposes.

"Suicidal nutjobs" flew TWO airplanes filled with fuel into an equal number of buildings and THREE steel-framed skyscraper "collapsed" into dust.

so your argument is that the only way a building can collapse is to fly a plane into it? :cuckoo:

so your argument is that the only way a building can collapse is to fly a plane into it? :cuckoo:
he also lies about the "into dust" part as well

Most of us understand perfectly. I don't have a clue why the truthers don't understand it.
Truthers understand the meaning of the word "treason".

Do you?

Most of us understand perfectly. I don't have a clue why the truthers don't understand it.

Do you?
kinda like falsely accusing the government of something they didnt do without a shred of proof?

like you troofer morons do

Do you?
kinda like falsely accusing the government of something they didnt do without a shred of proof?

I'm almost to the point of thinking the government did another Tuskegee thing on a lot of disenchanted lower income white males and that is how the twoofer class was born. They gave them something to induce paranoia, schizoid behavior, and something to make all of them nuttier than a PayDay bar.

I almost wish the Government was as oppressive as they say it is and would actually round them all up and blow their brains out using, appropriately, ammo of the lowest caliber. Start with Terral.

truthers understand the meaning of the word "treason".

Do you?

Like you troofer morons do

i'm almost to the point of thinking the government did another tuskegee thing on a lot of disenchanted lower income white males and that is how the twoofer class was born. They gave them something to induce paranoia, schizoid behavior, and something to make all of them nuttier than a payday bar.

I almost wish the government was as oppressive as they say it is and would actually round them all up and blow their brains out using, appropriately, ammo of the lowest caliber. Start with terral.

death squads... Thats about what I almost would expect from
a **** of your ilk

Do you?

I'm almost to the point of thinking the government did another Tuskegee thing on a lot of disenchanted lower income white males and that is how the twoofer class was born. They gave them something to induce paranoia, schizoid behavior, and something to make all of them nuttier than a PayDay bar.

I almost wish the Government was as oppressive as they say it is and would actually round them all up and blow their brains out using, appropriately, ammo of the lowest caliber. Start with Terral.
whats so odd is if they REALLY believed half of their nonsense, they would be too scared to be online in the first place
knowing what i know about how EASY it is to track someone on the internet, and that it would be even easier to do if it was the government
they should be careful that the same government that had no problem publicly killing as many as they have and yet THEY aren't dead yet

i'm almost to the point of thinking the government did another tuskegee thing on a lot of disenchanted lower income white males and that is how the twoofer class was born. They gave them something to induce paranoia, schizoid behavior, and something to make all of them nuttier than a payday bar.

I almost wish the government was as oppressive as they say it is and would actually round them all up and blow their brains out using, appropriately, ammo of the lowest caliber. Start with terral.
whats so odd is if they really believed half of their nonsense, they would be too scared to be online in the first place
knowing what i know about how easy it is to track someone on the internet, and that it would be even easier to do if it was the government
they should be careful that the same government that had no problem publicly killing as many as they have and yet they aren't dead yet

perhaps we are not chicken shit little ***** such as yourself

death squads... Thats about what I almost would expect from
a **** of your ilk
if what you really believe was true, thats exactly what would happen, you bloody moron

whats so odd is if they really believed half of their nonsense, they would be too scared to be online in the first place
knowing what i know about how easy it is to track someone on the internet, and that it would be even easier to do if it was the government
they should be careful that the same government that had no problem publicly killing as many as they have and yet they aren't dead yet

perhaps we are not chicken shit little ***** such as yourself
you are a fucking idiot
you dont get it
if it was as you claim, you'd already BE dead

LOL

death squads... Thats about what i almost would expect from
a **** of your ilk
if what you really believe was true, thats exactly what would happen, you bloody moron

in your simple simon little world it would

death squads... Thats about what i almost would expect from
a **** of your ilk

in your simple simon little world it would
no, in my LOGICAL world

you are too fucking stupid to get it

lets say i was the leader of this nefarious group that pulled it off
then you assholes come along and low and behold, you are threatening to expose my greatest achievement
i'd have no problems(after already having killed THOUSANDS) having YOU snuffed with expediency
no one would miss you in the greater picture of the world

No simpleton you would simply a climate of fear ..of punishing high profile individuals that question ..use media propaganda to sell the official story and turn any questioning into conspiracy theory or unpatriotic...rounding up individuals that question the official story and executing them would be stupidity...thats why the idea makes sense to you

Last edited:
No simpleton you would simply a climate of fear ..of punishing high profile individuals that question ..use media propaganda to sell the official story and turn any questioning into conspiracy theory or unpatriotic...rounding up individuals that question the official story and executing them would be stupidity...thats why the idea makes sense to you
who said anything about "rounding them up"?
surely not me
LOL
and it wouldn't be done execution style you fucking moron

btw, moron, that post of yours shows how much of a moron you really are

no simpleton you would simply a climate of fear ..of punishing high profile individuals that question ..use media propaganda to sell the official story and turn any questioning into conspiracy theory or unpatriotic...rounding up individuals that question the official story and executing them would be stupidity...thats why the idea makes sense to you
Surely not me
lol

I see.. So please do tell how this killing of millions would occur exactly ??

no simpleton you would simply a climate of fear ..of punishing high profile individuals that question ..use media propaganda to sell the official story and turn any questioning into conspiracy theory or unpatriotic...rounding up individuals that question the official story and executing them would be stupidity...thats why the idea makes sense to you
Surely not me
lol

I see.. So please do tell how this killing of millions would occur exactly ??
it wouldn't be millions, moron

Surely not me
lol

i see.. So please do tell how this killing of millions would occur exactly ??
it wouldn't be millions, moron

really.. Please explain .. Because even by the most conservative estimates the polls would indicate otherwise

Forum List

Back