High School Physics solve 9/11

The Chinese building was similar to WTC7. It was similar in size and was not hit by an airliner. But it had a bigger fire that lasted longer and DID NOT COLLAPSE.

So where is your link indicating that it had a concrete core. YOU made the stetement!

psik

i already linked to it. it even had a picture of the concrete core under construction. go back and look for it. i'm not going to keep repeating myself for a moron like you.:cuckoo:

are you disputing it had a concrete core or not? :eusa_whistle:

And I linked to a story that said the fire was contained after about 3 hours. Do try to keep up.

The Chinese building was similar to WTC7. It was similar in size and was not hit by an airliner. But it had a bigger fire that lasted longer and DID NOT COLLAPSE.

So where is your link indicating that it had a concrete core. YOU made the stetement!

psik

i already linked to it. it even had a picture of the concrete core under construction. go back and look for it. i'm not going to keep repeating myself for a moron like you.:cuckoo:

are you disputing it had a concrete core or not? :eusa_whistle:
i've already done that for him, TWICE
and i wont do it again

So now heat supposedly hot enough to weld 2 pieces of steel beams into a perfect cross is now proof that the buildings were demolished by explosives? Couldn't be thermite that would have cut through the beams.

Fact is I would prefer hearing from a scientific type on these beams. So anyway, your cross is a pleasant straw man, but that's about it.

So now heat supposedly hot enough to weld 2 pieces of steel beams into a perfect cross is now proof that the buildings were demolished by explosives? Couldn't be thermite that would have cut through the beams.

Fact is I would prefer hearing from a scientific type on these beams. So anyway, your cross is a pleasant straw man, but that's about it.

well thats not happening as NIST denies the existence of molten metal or any reports of molten metal

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcqf5tL887o]YouTube - John Gross denies existance of molten metal[/ame]

thats the firefighter that discovered the cross and he thinks it was a controlled demolition
what the minster thinks is not really relevant..whats relevant is whether or not the beams are two separate pieces fused together during the fire as was widely reported

I have now read at least a half dozen stories about TWC cross, and not in one of them does it say that the heat welded the two pieces together. How very odd that someone would ever say that when if that were true snopes probably would have mentioned it in their story.

snopes.com: WTC Cross

thats the firefighter that discovered the cross and he thinks it was a controlled demolition
what the minster thinks is not really relevant..whats relevant is whether or not the beams are two separate pieces fused together during the fire as was widely reported
he is wrong on so many things, its not even worth watching past the 3:44 point
but i'm sure you believe every word he said

Last edited:
so you are accusing the first responder that found the cross and the minster of lying or being part of a conspiracy ?
how the fuck do you get that from my post
what a dishonest piece of shit you are

so two separate beams not previously connected as reported by the first responder that found it and the minster on ground zero...try to be honest..in any of these news reports you claim to have read does it say that the cross was a normal part of the wtc construction ????

Forum List

Back