High-ranking BLACK chicago cop charged w putting gun in suspect's mouth

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Naturally the TV networks censored this story, but it's getting lots of play on the net.

High-ranking Chicago cop charged with putting gun in suspect s mouth - Yahoo News

Aug 28, 2014

View gallery

Chicago Police Department Commander Glenn Evans at a Harrison District resident at a National Night …

CHICAGO (Reuters) - A Chicago police commander who had been praised for his crime fighting in some of the city's roughest neighborhoods appeared in court on Thursday to face charges he put a gun in a suspect's mouth, officials said.

Commander Glenn Evans, who headed a busy district on the city's west side, has been relieved of his duties pending the case's outcome, according to Chicago police.

Evans was charged on Wednesday with aggravated battery and official misconduct in the capture of a suspect on Jan. 30, 2013, according to Sally Daly, a spokeswoman for the Cook County State's Attorney's office.

• Banned
Bet this goon can't even read or tell time. Another cop hired just because he's black.

Naturally the TV networks censored this story, but it's getting lots of play on the net.

High-ranking Chicago cop charged with putting gun in suspect s mouth - Yahoo News

Aug 28, 2014

View gallery

Chicago Police Department Commander Glenn Evans at a Harrison District resident at a National Night …

CHICAGO (Reuters) - A Chicago police commander who had been praised for his crime fighting in some of the city's roughest neighborhoods appeared in court on Thursday to face charges he put a gun in a suspect's mouth, officials said.

Commander Glenn Evans, who headed a busy district on the city's west side, has been relieved of his duties pending the case's outcome, according to Chicago police.

Evans was charged on Wednesday with aggravated battery and official misconduct in the capture of a suspect on Jan. 30, 2013, according to Sally Daly, a spokeswoman for the Cook County State's Attorney's office.
Did the perp swallow?

• Banned
This is what affirmative action gets you. Hiring standards are nearly non-existent for blacks who apply to be cops. OTOH, whites have to be superman.

Can you prove this officer had the advantages of AA in his career? Or is he a coward for wanting to be a para-military slave?

This is what affirmative action gets you. Hiring standards are nearly non-existent for blacks who apply to be cops. OTOH, whites have to be superman.

No, white cops get away with murder. Apparently Evans' victim is still alive and unhurt, correct?

Just think, if it had been a white cop he would have blown the suspect's head right off.

And you'd be screeching that the suspect had "bum-rushed" Evans because you heard it on a radio talk show.

No, white cops get away with murder. Apparently Evans' victim is still alive and unhurt, correct?

Just think, if it had been a white cop he would have blown the suspect's head right off.

And you'd be screeching that the suspect had "bum-rushed" Evans because you heard it on a radio talk show.

White cops should get away with murder.

I congratulate that officer on the job that SHOULD BE DONE in that shithole of Chicago, the murder capitol of America! I'd bet a few QUID that the fine officer stuck his gun into some BLACK THUGS MOUTH, and unfortunately, DIDN'T pull the trigger! Most BLACK OFFICERS, bleed the same color blood as their WHITE OFFICER PARTNERS....BLUE!!!!!

I would suggest you all think about that, as, with our military, when you are under fire in a foxhole, the color of the man's skin, next to you, means SHIT, it's his COURAGE, and dedication to a fellow soldier, that matters!

Back in the 1950s, complaints about police brutality in Brooklyn's (Black) Bedford Stuyvestant community prompted Mayor Wagner to replace all White cops in that neighborhood with Black cops. Within three months the brutality complaints doubled and Black community leaders were asking to bring back the White cops.

A similar situation took place in Harlem's 30th Precinct where complaints against Black cops greatly exceeded complaints against White cops.

Based on all I've read and heard, the Black Missouri State Police Captain who prevailed in Ferguson with his extremely pacifying nature is by no means typical of Black cops who tolerate absolutely no nonsense and do not hesitate to get physical with Black subjects who mouth off to them.

Back in the 1950s, complaints about police brutality in Brooklyn's (Black) Bedford Stuyvestant community prompted Mayor Wagner to replace all White cops in that neighborhood with Black cops. Within three months the brutality complaints doubled and Black community leaders were asking to bring back the White cops.

A similar situation took place in Harlem's 30th Precinct where complaints against Black cops greatly exceeded complaints against White cops.

Based on all I've read and heard, the Black Missouri State Police Captain who prevailed in Ferguson with his extremely pacifying nature is by no means typical of Black cops who tolerate absolutely no nonsense and do not hesitate to get physical with Black subjects who mouth off to them.

Brothers have a short fuse...as indicated by Dirt Nap Mike.

Brothers have a short fuse...as indicated by Dirt Nap Mike.
I am no police buff and I am extremely critical of cops who function outside the boundaries of service to and protection of the general public. But I will not challenge the conduct of the cop who shot Michael Brown because I watched the video that showed us who and what Michael Brown was about. I am quite sure that over-grown punk generally manifested the kind of belligerence which is typical of many if not most young Black males.

Unfortunately, the behavior of these belligerent types reflects badly upon and is detrimental to decent, civilized, law-abiding Black people.

Forum List

Back