High-ranking BLACK chicago cop charged w putting gun in suspect's mouth

Brothers have a short fuse...as indicated by Dirt Nap Mike.
I am no police buff and I am extremely critical of cops who function outside the boundaries of service to and protection of the general public. But I will not challenge the conduct of the cop who shot Michael Brown because I watched the video that showed us who and what Michael Brown was about. I am quite sure that over-grown punk generally manifested the kind of belligerence which is typical of many if not most young Black males.

Unfortunately, the behavior of these belligerent types reflects badly upon and is detrimental to decent, civilized, law-abiding Black people.

You won't get an argument from me on that point.
I was no angel growing up but I always showed respect when confronted by the police.
They were just doing there job,and I sure as hell wasn't about to give them an excuse to take their job frustrations out on my face.

This is what affirmative action gets you. Hiring standards are nearly non-existent for blacks who apply to be cops. OTOH, whites have to be superman.

No, white cops get away with murder. Apparently Evans' victim is still alive and unhurt, correct?

Just think, if it had been a white cop he would have blown the suspect's head right off.

And you'd be screeching that the suspect had "bum-rushed" Evans because you heard it on a radio talk show.
Wow, not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Forum List

Back