High-income households see most income growth under Senate tax plan

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Coming from the Wall Street Journal, even cons should understand this.

Households in the 95-99 percentiles would, on average, get a 3.1% boost to their aftertax incomes under the Senate tax plan, the nonpartisan Tax Policy Center finds. That's the biggest boost for any income group.

The wealthiest 1% would get the biggest overall tax cut, $28,430 on average, per the WSJ. Three-quarters of Americans would get a tax cut under the plan, while 7% would pay more. Go deeper: GOP within striking distance on taxes.

Considering they pay the majority of the taxes they should get the biggest benefit. That is what is known as fair. Remember, the bottom 47% don't pay ANY federal income tax.

Considering they pay the majority of the taxes they should get the biggest benefit. That is what is known as fair. Remember, the bottom 47% don't pay ANY federal income tax.
Your betters appreciate your submission, I'm sure.

Awesome!

couple-cuddling-on-floor.jpg

Your betters appreciate your submission, I'm sure.

I'm sure they do. At least they don't want to murder me because of my scientific views like your hero's do.

Forum List

Back