high fuel prices and inflation hurting minorities the most ...

Absolutely right.

I'm sick of people reducing everything down to "how this will affect blacks."

There are poor people of ALL races in this country. And ALL of them are hurt by the reckless Biden policies.

Blacks are NOT the only minority in this country, so let's get past this.

In addition, a great many of the problems blacks face are caused by blacks, themselves. These include not keeping jobs, not supporting their own kids, having kids they cannot afford, committing huge numbers of crimes, rape, murder, you name it.

So let's remember the other people, too - including white people. People of all ethnicities are affected by rising prices and increasing crime.
Inner city people use mass transit. Those who ran to rural areas with long commutes feel the high fuel price the most.

Inner city people use mass transit. Those who ran to rural areas with long commutes feel the high fuel price the most.
I lived in a big city ghetto for decades. I still know people living there. Most of the people I knew rarely used mass transit.

Those people owned and drove their personal cars, just like everyone else. They are definitely being hurt by high energy prices.

I lived in a big city ghetto for decades. I still know people living there. Most of the people I knew rarely used mass transit.

Those people owned and drove their personal cars, just like everyone else. They are definitely being hurt by high energy prices.
Yet the busses & trains are full of people. When covid 6ft rules hit mass transit, many people were forced off mass transit forcing them to buy bikes, scooters, mopeds, e-bikes, cars, ride Uber, stay home, etc, that bicycle & car prices immediately doubled. All big box stores like Walmart shelves were stripped of all adult bikes, tires & tubes. The price for a set of new bike tires & tubes got more expensive than new bikes cost prior to covid.

Massive numbers of people walk or bike to stores, schools, work, etc, or do all those things online. Urban families also drive about 7,000 fewer miles annually than their rural counterparts, saving more than 400 gallons of gasoline per year.

Yet the busses & trains are full of people. When covid 6ft rules hit mass transit, many people were forced off mass transit forcing them to buy bikes, scooters, mopeds, e-bikes, cars, ride Uber, stay home, etc, that bicycle & car prices immediately doubled. All big box stores like Walmart shelves were stripped of all adult bikes, tires & tubes. The price for a set of new bike tires & tubes got more expensive than new bikes cost prior to covid.

Massive numbers of people walk or bike to stores, schools, work, etc, or do all those things online. Urban families also drive about 7,000 fewer miles annually than their rural counterparts, saving more than 400 gallons of gasoline per year.
I doubt you've ever been in the inner city, much less a ghetto.

Iow, I think you're talking out of your ass.

with high energy costs and inflation disproportionately hurting minorities the most weve heard nothing from the left or the msm about the suffering .... rest assured if a conservative were in the WH at this time cries of racism would be being shouted from the rooftops by the msm and democrats .

That's the point. The DemoKKKrats work very, very hard to keep minorities poor, unarmed, scared, and in debt.

Forum List

Back