High Crimes and Misdemeanors during the RNC Convention

Here we go again. I wondered about this. Yes, children, I did pay attention to the Convention. Not all Rumpsters were the only ones paying attention to it. And my BS Meter went off scale but that's something for another time. Once again, Rump threw out the laws.

1. Using a Nationalization Ceremony
2. Using a Pardon
3. Using a Cabinet Member on buiness
4. Melenia's Speech.

All of these were done by using Government Resources. The Senate went nuts when he wanted to have a International Meeting at his Property. The worst case of violation of the Hatch Act was blatant. Kelly-Anne was just the tip of the ice berg. When are you rumpersters going to demand that Rump start following the laws? When even Foxnews notices it, it must be pretty bad.

What was the crime? Oh yeah, actually telling the truth. I just read a fact check by politifacts and it turns out everything they said last night was mostly TRUE. And the false stuff was false with caveats. HaHa.

Here we go again. I wondered about this. Yes, children, I did pay attention to the Convention. Not all Rumpsters were the only ones paying attention to it. And my BS Meter went off scale but that's something for another time. Once again, Rump threw out the laws.

1. Using a Nationalization Ceremony
2. Using a Pardon
4. Melenia's Speech.

All of these were done by using Government Resources. The Senate went nuts when he wanted to have a International Meeting at his Property. The worst case of violation of the Hatch Act was blatant. Kelly-Anne was just the tip of the ice berg. When are you rumpersters going to demand that Rump start following the laws? When even Foxnews notices it, it must be pretty bad.

What kind of " buiness" was it???? LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Well now anything goes when Biden gets elected, and he will. Anything he wants to do!!

LOLz

As if

Quid Pro Joe is a figurehead for the Progressive Final Solution to their America problem.

You should pray for a Trump victory

Make sure you have the Rump Shrine Built for those Human Sacrifices done before November 2nd.

Daryl Klunt, "man up" and make a wager on the election, ya pussy......what gives???

If Dems got control, there would be nothing left to wreck within a year and every middle class suburbanite would be hiding everything they have to save it from government confiscation. With Dems in control, everything their gangs don't rob their government will. MAGA

Forum List

Back