High Crimes and Cultural Appropriation

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
I guess what we need is a nationwide pogrom against people who open a business not traditionally associated with their color or nationality. Roll out the apps and social media artillery so we can blast millions of people out of business and cast them before the angry mobs for summary judgement. Who cares if they are good at what they do and customers like the product....irrelevant.......I can feel the Inquisitor in me rising alrdy........confess your sins and pay reparations for your stolen profits and perhaps a nice minimum wage job will be your reward.
Portland Burrito Shop Forced to Close After Getting Hounded for ‘Stealing From Mexico’
Soon after the controversy, a list of white-owned “appropriative” businesses began circulating online, featuring some of Portland’s top restaurants. The list also suggested the nearest “PoC alternatives” to each white business.

So to recap, a couple of white ladies learned to make burritos good while on vacation and now they are literally comparable to Hernán Cortés.

Good job, cultural appropriation warriors! You made the world a better place by shutting down a local small business.

If these women are libs I wonder if they are questioning which side they are on.......

Forum List

Back